5.|Getting ready|

Aria's pov:

After snoozing my alarm twice, as it started again i finally decided to wake up. I checked the time it was 7:10 in the morning and instead of spending my time checking my social medias i decided to wake up and start my morning routine a little bit earlier than usual.

I got up and went in my closet to get the dress that my mom told me to wear out it was a beautiful elegant midi dress, still proper to wear during office time as i will go directly from the office to meet that guy.

*Aria's dress

After putting the dress out i chose my shoes and accesories to go with it and laid it on my bed

Getting in the bathroom, i brushed my teeth and washed my face. I striped out of my night clothes and got into the shower the warm water hitting my skin, relaxing my muscles.

Thinking about it now my mood is quite cheerful as compared to how it was last night. For some unknown reason i feel happy instead of sad.

Brushing of this thought i shampooed my hair with my favorite shampoo and proceeded to conditioned my hair. I grabbed my favorite vanilla scented body wash put in a loofah and scrubbed my body.

After rinsing the body wash and conditioner from my hair and body i got out of the shower.

I dried my body with a towel and put a towel around my hair and body i went in my room and applied body lotion all over my body.

I put on my clothes and sat down in front of my vanity. I took the blow dryer and blow dryed my hair. Usually i let my hair in its natural waves and have it tied down. I decided to straighten it and let it down.

Before putting my makeup on i went in the kitchen and made myself a cup of coffee. More specifically black with 1 teaspoon of sugar. And reheated my leftover pizza as you cannot let pizza go to waste right?? I could imagine my mom scolding me for having pizza as breakfast. I let out a small laugh and had my meal.

After eating i went to my room to continue my makeup . I wore my simple makeup look that i wear whenever i feel like wearing makeup. I don't wear makeup everyday but sometimes i like wearing it just to enhance my features.

I put on my black strappy heels and sprayed myself with my favorite vanilla perfume.

Before heading out i checked the time as there was still time for office hours to start. I agreed with myself to go to Neelam's place.

Neelam is indian and has been living in london since her childhood we met in college and been best friends since.

I arrived at her flat and knocked on her door.Neelam being Neelam, i am sure she was out partying last night and must be sleeping her ass of till now.

I continuosly knocked on her door until i heard a faint but surely annoyed "coming".

As she opened the door she blinked her eyes a few times and rubbed them.

As she saw me she muttered sarcastically " my highness. Can i know the reason for you ruining my beauty sleep ?"

Rolling my eyes at her, i pushed her aside and stepped inside her apartment.

Apart from being dramatic and sarcastic neelam is also really messy. The living proof is the state of her place it seems as if there has been an earthquake that took place there. Piles of dirty clothes , bottles of beer and wine adorning the floor and the tables,pizza boxes the kitchen fulled of shopping bags ,groceries and dirty dishes.

"Bitch how can you stay in a place like this it is giving me a headache" I remarked.

She answered with a wolf whistle, eyeing me from head to toe.clearly ignoring my comment.

" somebody's looking sexy as hell today i must say if i was attracted to girls i would have totally asked you out " she said while smacking my butt.

Ignoring her, i went into her room only to find a passed out Anna. I woke Anna up and told them about the 'date' that my mom fixed for me.