68.|Going back?|

Allesandro's pov:

The whole car ride was silent, but not a peaceful one but the one that you can actually feel the tension in the air.

Niether of us wanted to say anything, not even a single word.

The golden, orange, pink and purple rays of the early morning sun has already started peeking through the dark blue sky.

I felt a type of relief but at the same time for some reason, i feel something wrong will happen but each time that feeling comes back, i push it away thinking it is just me overthinking on things.

I parked the car, in front of the mansion and turned off the car.

Taking a long and deep breath, slowly i let it out.

"It's going to be fine." Aria said from the back seat while rubbing my arm soothingly.

"I love you...Always." I said.

"I love you too." She said and i could hear her voice crack.

She cupped my face to make me face her.

"Come back to me." She said.

I joined my lips with hers, melting into a long deep kiss.

When we pulled away, i placed a kiss on Allesandra's forehead and got out of the car making my way to Filipo's mansion.

I went in Eleonara's room straight away to get rid of her first because she is the most difficult one to deal with.

I knocked on her door and once i heard her saying come in, i got inside.

The lights were off but the room was illuminated with candles that were placed all around the room. There was a bottle of champagne in a bucket of ice and surrounded with flowers on the bed.

I sighed at the fact that she is still stucked on the same page.

"Eleonara!'' I called out.

"Just a minute!"

I lit up the lights of the room while i waited for her to come out of the bathroom.

"Sandro! Why did you turned on the lights, this was supposed to build up the mood." She said as she got out of the bathroom.

I turned around to face her with ten pounds makeup caked on her face with a bright red lipstick. And she was basically wearing nothing except for a skimpy piece of red lingerie.

"What the hell. Wear some fucking clothes for god's sake." I said now irritated at peak.

"Eleonara, wear some clothes i'll be waiting for you out. I need to talk to you." With that being said i stormed off her room.

I sat in the sitiing area, just across her room and after a while she came out wearing a robe.

She sat across me with a mad face on and pouting. As if it is going to affect me.

"Eleonara, i wanted to tell you that i can't cont-"

"Wait Allesandro!"

"Before you say anything i wanted to give you something." She said making me frown in confusion.

"What?" She did not answer but rushed back to her room.

"Here you go!" She said and gave me the thing that basically messed my life up.

My eyes went wide.

"What?" It was the same file that was with Filipo.

I took it and inspected it carefully. It was the same thing, nothing forged.

"How? Why?" I asked confused.

She said nothing but straddled me.

"Don't worry about that, I gave you what you wanted now give me what i want." She said in a seductive way in my ear.

I pushed her away, a little roughly.

"Eleonara, listen-"

"Allesandro!" She whined.

"What is the matter now?" She asked showing her annoyance.

"I don't want this anymore." I said while placing the file on the coffee table.

"What do you mean? What do you want then?" She asked as she crossed her hands.

"I don't want anything except for riddance." I said.

"What? Of what?" She asked scrunching her face in confusion.

"Of all of this, listen Eleonara I don't love you. Nor i want you. I never actually wanted to do anything that has you included in it." I said calmly. I better get rid of all of this and this file can cause me more problems which i don't want anymore.

"What are you talking about Allesandro?" She snapped at me.

"What do you think Eleonara? I would leave my wife and daughter for you?" I chuckled sarcastically.

"But you divorced her." She said in a sassy manner.

I resisted the urge to roll my eyes.

"Really Eleonara? The woman that i love more than my life. The woman who changed my life for the better. That woman is my life, my soul, my hearbeat my everything. You thought that i will leave her for you? You the one who cheated on me for someone old enough to be called your dad. You who made me have a bad vision for women. You made me disgust the word love, trust, loyalty. Because of you, i hated the word marriage, family at one point of my life. You made me feel worthless, because you wanted someone who had more money than me. But again i am more than grateful, grateful is actually an understatement, that you betrayed me. Because if you had not, probably i would have not met My wife, you know as soon as she came in my life made me feel alive. She made me feel that i am worthy of someone's love. She completed me in everyway she gave me what i did not even know i wished of. And i will leave her for you?.... Never!"

"Allesandro." She started to sob.

Yeah bitch, that was the only thing missing now, your fucking crocodile tears.

I rolled my eyes and got out of there.

At first, i was thinking of talking to Filipo but decided against it because daddy's spoilt brat will complain to him already.

As i got inside the car, i said "Finally we will go back, my loves." While starting the car.

"Aria?"