57.|Ignorance|

Aria's pov:

Neelam dropped me home after, getting me checked at the hospital first.

As suspected, i had twisted my ankle.

Neelam decided to stay and to help me as i can't really walk.

The doctor said it will take a few days to heal.

She prepared us dinner and gave Allesandra her bath.

I told her how i suspected that whatever happened seemed intentional. And how i have been feeling of the departure of Allesandro.

"Why will someone want to hurt you?" She asked mostly to herself.

"I don't know, but i swear it seemed on purpose." I said exasperated.

"Aria, belive me i think it will be for your good itself not to go out, not just for you but for Allesandra also. Let's not forget Allesandro is a really sucessful person, but with sucess, come enemies. And they could go to any extent to make him weak, and you and Allesandra are his weakness." She explained.

"I know, i'll work from home till he comes back and i'll try avoid going out as much as i can. My heart is restless, i hope nothing worse happen." I said and let out a sigh.

Neelam sat on the bed and hugged me.

"Ok, so enough of this overly dramatic scene, let's do something more fun." She said.

I rolled my eyes but listened to her anyways.

"So, how did Allesandro said bye, huh, huh.?" She nudge my arms.

"Like every single person in the world, Neelam he said bye, B.Y.E, bye." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, you idiot, you know what i mean." She slapped my arm.

"Neelam, i am not going to discuss my sex life to you." I said.

"God Aria you are no fun." She pouted.

"Ok! I'll tell you mine you know since sebastian proposed, sex is even much better....

Oh yes! Finally she accepted sebastian's love and he proposed a month ago.

Anna has not forgiven luca completely yet, but that boy is putting his life and soul into making her forgive him.

Sooner or later Anna will forgive him

Allesandro is coming back today, and thankfully nothing wrong has happened yet.

I am preparing dinner for him and my little chef is helping me.

I prepared some lasagna for him and sandra insited that we make cupcakes for her dada.

So i prepared some cupcakes and she helped me to frost them.

Even though they are a little wonky, Allesandro will prefer these over anything else.

The door bell rung, i wiped my hands and picked sandra and placed her on my hip and rushed to open the door.

Well not really rush, because my ankle is still healing.

I opened the door and Allesandra squealed in my arms.

"Dada!!"

But the sight in front of me made me worried.

Allesandro whose eyes always shine and twinkled in happiness when he sees his family was bloodshot red. He seemed tired. His face was dull void from any excitement.

He held Allesandra in his arms and hugged her.

"I love you baby." He said to her.

"I misswed you dada." She answered as she clung to his neck.