13. |The meeting room|

Aria's pov:

The next day i woke up and checked my phone as usual.

There was a few texts from Allesandro.

'Hey i just wanted to say goodnight. would it be cheesy to say that i am missing you?😔' ~ 22 47

'I know that you might be sleeping right now but i need to tell you that i'm going on an impromptu buisness trip to los angeles' ~ 01 32

'And i won't be back until next week☹.' ~ 01 32

'I'll miss you. I'll call you later in the day.' ~ 01 33

Oh shit! I face palmed myself as last night only my fucking lazy ass decided to sleep earlier than usual while all the other days i'm like a night owl.

I missed the opportunity to talk to Allesandro.

I decided to text him rather than calling him as he might be on the flight.

'Hey sorry i slept earlier than usual last night'

'Have a safe trip and i'll miss you too' i added the last part with a blush threatening to spread on my cheeks.

I did my usual routine and went to the office.

When i entered the office, people start to murmuring with each other.

If looks could kill i would have been 1000 feets under right now.

The receptionist gave me look that portrayed pure jealousy and hatered.

She said something to the woman she was talking to while glancing at my way and they started laughing like two crazy women.

Remembering the promise i made to Allesandro, i ignored them and went to the floor on which i work.

Later in the day i had a meeting with a few of my seniors from my department.

I was late to the meeting by five minutes as i was helping a new intern finding her working station.

I hastily entered the meeting room and excused myself from being late.

I saw the woman from earlier, here as well.

She said to her friend in a low voice.

"Just look at her she thinks that by opening her legs to the boss gave her the right to be late."

"Let her be, i'm hundred percent sure that she isn't even qualified for her job she must have used the same technique to get this job but what she doesn't know is that the boss will just use her and throw her away once he gets tired of her." Her friend added with an evil chuckle.

But their voice were loud enough to be heard by most of the people in the room.

And soon the room was filled with whispering sound.

I did what my usual self arrogant ass would have done. I did not paid no attention to them and continued studying my part of presentation.

I can't be weak.

The meeting started and soon it was time for me to present my part.

As i stood up to continue, the head of the architecture department, Mrs Jones stopped me.

" Miss brown, we've had many of the architects present here point of view, it is not necessary for you to present. Please sit down we will continue on with this meeting."

From the coner of my eyes, i could see those two bitches smirking.

I was hurt. Not because they think of me as the boss'es whore, i really don't care about that because i can't go and change everyone's low-mentality but i am hurt because they have questioned my capability, my job.

Tears threatened to fall off from my eyes but i would not allow myself to give them the satisfaction that they can crush me down.

After the meeting was over, i headed back to my cabin.

Suddenly, the door of my cabin opened and a sad looking Neelam entered and rushed to hug me tightly.

A little too tightly.

"Bitch leave me you are cutting down my air supply." I told her to cheer her up.

"Shut up and let me!" She said hugging me if possible more tightly.

"Now, would you tell me what happened and why are you behaving so clingy?" I asked her.

She remained silent.

"Neelam." I sighed.

"I heard what happened in the meeting room." She said while sulking.

I knew there would be gossip flying around but i did not expect it to be this quick!

"Neelam, its okay and you know i am the bitch that does not give a fuck about what people say around me. "

She faced me and said." I know but this is not only about you and Allesandro's relationship, it is about your pride. That old hag with sagging tits Mrs Jones how dare she!" She said with an annoyed expression.

"Neelam!" I laughed. "I love you my personal slut." I said while hugging her.

"Really daddy?" She said in an innocent child like voice which made me choke on my own spit.

I faced her and she had the same innocent expression on her face. Getting with the flow of the act i added.
"Yes babygirl! Daddy really loves you."

As soon as i said that we were both laughing our ass off like two maniacs.

After a few minutes of laughing we finally, became silent once again.

But as soon as we looked at each other we both started laughing again like lunatics.

Finally, we were able to calm our tits in Neelam's word.

"Neelam, the manager is looking for you." A girl informed her.

"Work calls babe, hey do you know when Anna is going to come back?" She asked.

"Allesandro told me he is not going to come back until next week so i assume same goes for Anna." I told her.

"Allesandro huh?" She added teasingly while wiggling her brows in an over exaggerating manner.

I rolled my eyes at her while having a stupid smile on my face.

"Byeee..." she said while closing the door.

My phone ringed and saw it's from Allesandro.