Ch 2

After Seonghwa left to work I began to clean the house. When I finished I cooked lunch remembering I invited a friend over. Not just any friend my best friend, Jongho.

Once I finished cooking as if on cue the door was knocked on and I went to open it. "Hey" Jongho said once I opened the door "hi" I said hugging him. We walked down to the kitchen to get plates "I'm guessing no baby" Jongho said "can you tell" I said "yeah you seem upset again" he said handing me a plate "of course I'm upset but Seonghwa was more upset than usual" I said serving food into the plate and Jongho nodded "I feel like he gave up, what if he leaves me just because I'm not getting pregnant" I said "he won't leave you" Jongho said "how do you know" I said "if he really loves you he won't" he said "I hope your right" I said

After eating me and Jongho began to watch tv. I sat on the floor and Jongho sat on the coach behind me. As I was watching a cartoon Jongho was attempting to braid my hair. "How do girls do this" he said "I don't know" I said "Sorin, doesn't Seonghwa get home from work at this time" Jongho said "actually yes he does, should I call him" I said checking the time and Jongho only shrugged "if you want" he said so I dialed Seonghwa's number and called him.

Seonghwa
Hello

You
Are you on your way home

Seonghwa
Yes baby I just stopped to pick something up I'll be home soon

You
Okay I was a little worried

Seonghwa
There's no need to be see you soon

You
Okay bye

Seonghwa
Good bye beautiful

I hung up the phone and looked at Jongho "he's on his way" I said confidently "I heard" he said "but I'm gunna go home already so I don't have to bother you anymore" Jongho said "you never bother me and let me walk you out" I said. "Bye loser" I said opening the door "bye potato" Jongho said waving bye.

Soon after Seonghwa arrived home. "Hey baby" he said hugging me "hey" I said kissing his cheek. He sat down next to me. "What did you do today" he asked "nothing just Jongho visited" I said "is that right" Seonghwa questioned "yeah we just ate and watched tv" I said cuddling into him "sounds like you had a good day then" he said gripping my waist "yeah how was your day" I asked "tiring, the usual" he said then his phone began to buzz and ring. He lifted up his phone and then looked at me "I have to take this" he said getting up and leaving. That was strange he never would leave when he was on the phone.

20 minutes pass and I go to my room and scoff. Who's he on the phone with for so long. I pout and cross my hands across my chest, then Seonghwa walks in. "Why'd you come to our room" he asked leaning on the bed "if you weren't on the phone for so long you would know" I snapped "that's no way to talk to me" Seonghwa said and I rolled my eyes. "Is that attitude your giving me" he said and I didn't say or move anything.

He let out a small laugh. "Well if that's how you want to be" he said before pulling me up from the bed. "Strip for me baby" Seonghwa said and I didn't move "you don't want to be more in trouble do you" he threatened and I looked at him. He looked very serious and angry so I began to remove my clothes. "That's what I thought" he said smirking, can I slap that smirk off his face please. Once I was completely bare I turned to him. "On the bed" he said and I laid on my back. Seonghwa slowly removed his button up shirt eyeing my body. "Seonghwa~" I said "what" he said "I need you" I said. If truth be told Seonghwa, when he's mad it is the hottest thing I've seen, and I'm completely wet for him right now. He smirked and removed his pants. "How much do you want me baby" Seonghwa said teasing my entrance with his tip. "I want you so bad" I wanted to yell "you want me to put it all in" he asked teasingly and I nodded quickly and he gripped my waist and put his whole length in me making me scream.

"Sorin you feel so good" he said biting my neck "mmm- Yes Seonghwa " I moaned as he began to thrust into me at in inhuman pace. He pulled my hair while kissing me. I moaned into the kiss. "Seonghwa~" I yelled "what is it baby" he said managing to sound careful "I'm cumming" I said "me too" he said and put one of my legs above his shoulder. He thrusted deep and roughly  a couple of times before cumming inside of me and I cum on him. He collapsed on the bed next to me. "If your not pregnant by now I don't know what is happening" Seonghwa said breathing heavily and I let out a nervous laugh.

Be careful everyone. Wash your hands frequently!! ILY!!!!
💜💜💜