Ch 17

"That is literally the first thing I told you not to do" I say to Jongho "I know but things were weird and Nara was mad" he defends I shake my head at the boy. Yet again he sleeps with Nara just so he doesn't have to deal with an awkward situation.

"Sorin we need to go to store" Seonghwa says walking into the living room "we'll go tomorrow" I say "you need to delete the 'I'll do it tomorrow' attitude out of your life" Jongho says "I'll delete it tomorrow" I say back "We'll go later" Seonghwa says "fine" I say

Next day
"Good morning baby" Seonghwa says as he kisses my cheek. "Good morning hermoso (handsome)" I say "oh is that Spanish" Seonghwa says wiggling his eyebrow "yes" I say smiling

"Eat" Seonghwa says as he puts a plate in front of me "thank you" I say. I begin to eat and so does Seonghwa. "Do you want to go on a date with me" Seonghwa asks as I glance at him "we're married" I say "I don't remember seeing on the paper that we can't go on dates anymore when we got married" he says "true....okay I'll go on a date with you" I smile to the boy and he smiles to me to.

I am five months pregnant now and my belly has gotten bigger significantly. I try to find something simple and cute to wear but nothing fits but yoga pants, dresses, large shirts and skirts. I choose and large pink shirt that goes to my thighs with black spandex shorts.

The sun has gone down and Seonghwa comes into our room. "Ready" he says I turn to him and nod "yes" I eye the flowers in his hands "these are you you princess" he says handing me them. "Thank you so much" I hug him and kiss his lips.

He leads me to the backyard pool. On our large outdoor pool was a inflatable pool floating with blankets inside. Seonghwa takes off his shoes I take the message and remove mine too. He pulls the inflatable pool towards us. He steps inside "don't get wet" I warn him "I know" he says back Seonghwa offers his hand for me to go inside the inflatable. I carefully go inside.

Once I'm inside I lay down inside the pool and cover myself and Seonghwa with the blankets "so what's happening" I ask "are you comfortable" he asks "yes" I say "well this is the date" Seonghwa says "well duh but what are we doing" I ask "ah well I wanted to watch the stars with you and this seemed creative and fun so yeah here we are" he says "oh" I say "do you like it" he asks "I love it thank you" I say cuddling closer to him.

This date truly was amazing. We looked at stars, talked, cuddled, and just caught up in the night sky. It was therapeutic. The silence, the lack of people, and just being with Seonghwa was great.

Jongho's POV
"Oh fuck Jongho right there" Jiyun moaned "ah I'm close" I said pulling her hair "me too" she says I thrust into her a couple more times before pulling out. Not trying to get someone else pregnant.

Let me explain.....

I texted Jiyun and she asked if we can meet so I went over to her house and we'll we ended cooking dinner together. Jiyun is an amazing girl no doubt but something was holding me back from truly connecting with her. Someone still hasn't left my mind, yet I'm out here living like Im not already in love.

The next morning
An alarm goes off from Jiyun's phone "fuck" she sighs "morning" I say she turns to me "morning" she says back kissing my lips by surprise "I have to get ready for work you can stay longer if you want just lock the door when you leave" she says "actually I need to go visit a friend" I say "oh okay" Jiyun says before showering.

I leave the barely familiar house and go to another one. I knock on the door. "Jongho" Seonghwa says "good morning" I say he opens the door wider for me to enter. I see Sorin on the coach eating chips. "Hey" I say sitting next to her "hey what are you doing here so early" she asks "ah I need to tell you something" I say she nods the door bell rings "I'll get it" Seonghwa says I turn back to Sorin "the other day I met a girl who was a waitress for me and I got her number...... yesterday I saw her, she's so kind and funny" I stop because Sorin's eyes widen I shake it off and continue "long story short I slept with her-" I was hit in the arm by Sorin I don't understand why.

"Choi Jongho you cheated on me" Nara yells oh that's why she hit me I stand up immediately "we're not even in a relationship" I say "your the father of my-" I cut Nara off "yeah but that is it" I say which made her slap me I place my hand on my cheek "Nara" Sorin yells "don't touch my best friend ever again" she continued "get out of our house please" Seonghwa says "Jongho your a horrible man" Nara says before leaving "don't even think of seeing our baby" she says.

I collapse on the ground. My head hurts and my body feels weak. Sorin goes next to me "are you okay" she says moving my hair from my face "I'm f-fine" I say "Seonghwa please get water" Sorin says he nods before leaving.

How could she take my baby away from me.....

I may not be the prettiest or the funniest girl out there but let me tell you something, I'm also not the smartest. Also thank you so much for the 1k reads I love you all so much!!💖 hopefully you all are staying safe. Make sure your health and mental health is good please. So let me ask you, how was your day and how are you feeling? Please answer, y'all are making me feel unliked. Just kidding.
💜💜💜