Ch 7

Jongho's POV
"Do you want to go pick up clothes from Seonghwa's house" I ask Sorin once she comes to the living room. "Yeah" she agrees. Me and Sorin have not talked about the kiss. We pretend like it never happened. That is now 1 week ago, I really want to talk to her about it but I don't say anything. Maybe that's for the best.

Sorin's POV
I knock on the door next to Jongho waiting for someone to answer. I'm nervous, I haven't seen Seonghwa since our argument. I sigh, I begin to feel light headed as the door slowly opens. Jongho grabbed my hand and I looked at him "it's okay" he said. I turned back to the door and there stood Seonghwa's sister "Sorin" I cut her off not wanting to waste time. "I need clothes" she opened the door and let us pass glancing at our hands she furrowed her eyebrows. I looked around seeing no one. I ran to my room immediately regretting it once I see Seonghwa only with pants on. "Sorin" he says shocked. Just when I thought things could not get any more awkward Kiri walks in with only a large shirt covering her.

"Sorin your clothes" Jongho says. If he had not have said that I probably would have broke down then and there. "We need to talk" Seonghwa says putting a shirt on "there's nothing to talk about you wanted her out" Jongho says helping me put clothes in a bag "I'm not talking to you" Seonghwa yells "Seonghwa leave them alone" Kiri says grabbing his shoulder but he pushes her off making her upset. "Hurry so we could go" Jongho rushes me. I begin to feel light headed. "Sorin" Seonghwa tried to grab my hand but Jongho stopped him. "You hurt her enough" Jongho said "I'm pregnant" Kiri said loudly making everyone turn to her. "What the hell" I say looking at Seonghwa "we didn't do anything, I swear" he immediately defends himself "me and Seonghwa had sex the day you left he's lying" Kiri adds on. I'm on the verge of tears, Jongho pulls me towards him. "Let's go" he says "Sorin, Kiri doesn't know what she's talking about I never had sex with her" Seonghwa says trying to stop me from leaving, but Jongho continues to push him away. We finally leave the house because Kiri and Seonghwa's sister stop him before he does anything else.

I fall onto the coach of Jongho's home crying. Jongho pulls me into a hug. "Don't cry, he's not worth your tears" he says trying to calm me down. I cry harder and louder, it even begins to hurt. "3 years I've been married to him 3 years and he sleeps with someone else the day he tells me to leave" I yell out. "I know I'm sorry" he apologizes but none of this is his fault. My stomach begins to turn. I'm going to throw up.

1 month later
Endless tears left my eyes. To many missed phone calls and unread texts from Seonghwa on my phone. Days without food,water,getting up from bed, and the thing I needed the most Seonghwa. I feel bad for Jongho, he's been taking care of me as if it's his job but it's not I try to make him stop but he continues to help me even if I refuse or make something difficult for Jongho. This sickness I have of throwing up and having really bad headaches has not gone away. What is weird about to is I haven't gotten my period yet.

Finally I decide to get up and eat. Jongho sits at the table alone, looking upset. "Good morning" I say sitting next to him and he smiles "how are you feeling" he asks and I shrug "the same" he nods "I set an appointment or the doctor today for you" he says handing me a plate of food "why" I ask "it doesn't look like your sickness is going away and it's making me nervous" Jongho says again sitting next to me. I nod also wanting to see the doctor.

"So Mrs. Park" I internally cry in the inside from being called Seonghwa's last name. "You aren't sick" the doctor says making me furrow my eyebrows together "then what's the problem" I ask "it's not a problem Mrs. Park" the man smiles. I look at Jongho and he looks just as nervous as me. "Your 2 months pregnant" the doctor finally says making me go into a completely shocked state. "Congratulations" the doctor says before leaving. I stare blankly at the wall. "Sorin" Jongho nudges me. "What" I say back blankly "your finally having Seonghwa's baby" he says still shocked.

Happy Easter!!! I'm going to update again soon so keep a heads up for that!
💜💜💜