Ch 50 Final Chapter

"Where is Wooyoung and Mingi" I say once most of the 8 boys walk in "shit I knew something was missing" Hongjoong says "We left them at the store" San says "what" I yell "to be fair Yeosang was in charge of keeping them with us" Jongho says "Yeosang probably left them there on purpose" Yunho says "I did" Yeosang says. "Go back and get them" I demand.

I sit on the blanket covered floor with Mi Sun she lays down staring at me mumbling little sounds "ba ba bab" she says cutely "yes baby ba ba" I say holding her hands. Mi Sun's little hands grip my fingers Seonghwa sits next to me and kisses my cheek "how are the queens of my life doing" Seonghwa says "good" I say Seonghwa takes one of my hands from Mi Sun and she puts a pouty face. She grabs a small block and attempts to throw it at Seonghwa gently. "She wants to hold both my hands" I say "I can see that" Seonghwa says giving my hand back to Mi Sun.

"SORIN WE BURNED THE FOOD"

"SEONGHWA CAN I BORROW A SHIRT THIS ONE  GOT BURNED"

We all sit and eat together everyone's girlfriend's/wife's arrived so we're all together. "Did you miss me" Yejin ask's Mingi "it's only been 3 days since we last saw each other" Mingi says "rude, Sorin tell Mingi to be nice" Yejin says I look up seeing everyone staring at me stuffing my face with food I swallow the food and cough "Mingi be nice" I say "what do you do if someone says they miss you" Anna ask's "it's all about actions if your not outside with tacos then don't even tell me you miss me" I say, she nods.

1 week later
This week was rough. I have been working a lot and I'm barely home. I get home late at night so both Seonghwa and Mi Sun are always already asleep. Today I finished work early so I make my way home. Right now I just need one of those hugs that turn into sex. I jump onto Seonghwa who's in bed "hi beautiful" Seonghwa says well right now half of my hair is out my ponytail, my mascara is smeared and my shirt is not untucked from my skirt, but sure beautiful. "Hi" I say hugging him tightly, maybe sex can wait for another time I just want to be with my husband and daughter.

The next morning I get dressed to go to the park with Seonghwa and Mi Sun. I look in the mirror very unpleasant with my outfit. Why do I have to look so ugly!!! "You look amazing" Seonghwa says walking in, I'm flawless and beautiful no one can stop me. Wow this man can change my self esteem real quick.

We arrived to the park and I push Mi Sun in her stroller. We walk around admiring the flowers and the perfect weather. "Can you push the stroller" I ask Seonghwa "no" he says "you know if we were Vikings I'd be able to cut off your junk for mistreating me" I say "woah that's a little violent" Seonghwa says "and I'm kidding I'll push it" he says "thank you" I say he nods "it's okay it's not like you just threatened me" he says making me laugh.

"I want some shit" Yeosang says "I want your shit" San says "I'm going to wreck your shit" Jongho says "I'm into some freaky shit" Wooyoung says "this is some tasty shit" Yunho says "I don't feel like doing shit" Mingi says "I am the shit" Seonghwa says "can we all just have a normal conversation" Hongjoong says "what if we make our own brand name by the color of our shirts and the last thing we ate" Yunho says "white, bread" Jongho says "none, pizza" Mingi says "you don't have a shirt on under that sweater" Wooyoung ask's "nope" Mingi answers. Yup everyone these are my friends and the conversations we make, I'm not complaining I love them all.

5 years later
"Mi Sun this is Dino the future of K-pop" I say pointing to the idol in the picture "Dino" Mi Sun ask's I nod "why are you showing her pictures of Seventeen" Seonghwa ask's "I gotta teach em young" I say "teach her about Seventeen" Seonghwa questions "yes she needs to have her priorities straight like me" I say Seonghwa shakes his head "Who's your favorite" I ask Mi Sun and she points to Hoshi "good choice" I say "no boyfriends" Seonghwa says "he's not her boyfriend" I say "no showing her boys" Seonghwa demands "fine" I say I lean down and whisper "I'll show you more later" to Mi Sun and she smiles widely nodding her head.

I sit next to Seonghwa on the couch with Mi Sun. My stomach has butterflies for what I'm about to say, butterflies is not the only thing that's in my stomach. "What's wrong" Seonghwa ask's noticing my expression "nothing... I just" I stop talking "you just what" Seonghwa ask's. I grab his hand and Mi Sun's "I'm pregnant"

Hey everyone! So it's the last chapter of this story unfortunately it came to an end. I really enjoyed writing this book and having all of you here along the way to support it. I'm going to miss writing this book! I will not be making a part 2 of this book, sorry☹️. Honestly I just want to say how honored I am to have all of you reading this book. The voting and comments gave me so much motivation!

I love you all so much! It's way harder to end this book then I thought! I wish this is somewhat like a home to you and make you happy! I hope you all stay safe, healthy and happy!
💜💜💜