Ch 30

Me
Nara named her son Jongho

Jongho
Yes

Me
Why

Jongho
Not sure

Me
Does Nick approve

Jongho
I don't know he said Nara named him Jongho when he wasn't there

Me
Sounds like a Nara thing to do

Jongho
Yeah... is Hyunjin in back of you

I turn around and see Hyunjin looking through my fridge. Hyunjin waves to Jongho and he waves back.

Me
Yes he had a two day vacation and decided to stay here with me and Seonghwa

Jongho
Nice

I nod to Jongho through our FaceTime call. Minho takes my phone from my hand. This boy got comfortable fast with me.

Minho
I'm here too

"Can I have my phone back" I say trying not to get up from my seat. Minho glared to my phone screen then hands it back.

Jongho
Where's Seonghwa

Me
Working, since these two are here he decided to make them take care of me while he returns to work

Jongho
I see

Me
Yeah but I gotta go, talk to you later

Jongho
Later

We wave to each other before hanging up. I make my way to my bed and lay down. Hyunjin walks in and lays down next to me. "How much longer will it take for you to pop this pimple" he says pointing to my stomach. "First of all it's a baby not a pimple secondly this 'pimple' is your niece, lastly I'll be having this baby in one month" I say he nods "I think my members like you" I turn to Hyunjin shocked. I burly met them today when I picked him up and I had good conversations with them. "Really" I say he nods "in the group chat everyone is saying how nice and pretty you are" Hyunjin says I nod at him. Look at me Stray kids think I'm nice and pretty. I be living the best stay life.

"I hate when a computer asks if I'm a robot obviously I'm not" Minho says coming into the room and laying down on the other side of me "no one asked" Hyunjin says making Minho glare at him "What if the robot is trying to find his family" I ask and Minho smiles to me "good point" he says. Hyunjin hits Minho's arm and Minho hits him back. Soon enough they begin fighting on the floor.

They eventually stop fighting by themselves so I thought they deserved ice cream. Actually I just wanted ice cream and their was none at home and I can't let them stay there alone because the two will burn my house down and Seonghwa would kill me. But anyways we're getting ice cream.

We sit at a small table Minho sits in front of me and I sit beside Hyunjin. The two boys wear masks and hoodies trying to hide from any cameras as for I eat my ice cream comfortably without a mask bothering me. I laugh as I see Hyunjin's mask get stained from his ice cream. "Come on" he groans before giving up and taking it off. "What are you doing, you trying to get caught" Minho says "what's the worse that can happen" Hyunjin says calmly. I lean on Hyunjin's shoulder and he puts his hand around my shoulder hugging me.

We eventually get home trying to be unnoticed but Seonghwa got home first. "Where were you three" Seonghwa begins to question "we got ice cream" I say. The two boys see what was playing on the TV and both sit excitedly next to Seonghwa and watch with him. The three now, begin to talk enthusiastically about the show and I begin to walk away "adios bitchachos" I walk to my room and sleep.

The next day
"Sorin" I hear yelling as I wake up. I slowly open my eyes as Seonghwa rolls around "what" I say in my morning voice. Hyunjin rushes in with Minho. Hyunjin hands me his phone and I read it.

Stray Kids, Hyunjin caught eating ice cream with Girlfriend at ice cream parlor

JYP entertainment announced a 2 day vacation for the hard working members of Stray Kids but one member seems to be having much fun with new unknown girlfriend. Hyunjin and JYP entertainment is yet to announce any news of his girlfriend.

Fans say they seem to be very happy together. They even dared to hug each other in public. Stays want girlfriend or Hyunjin out. They want the unknown girl away from the rapper or Hyunjin to leave Stray Kids.

Not only does he have a girlfriend but she also appears to be pregnant. Fans are upset more with this pregnancy because Hyunjin's image is no longer pure and innocent.

I look at the two boys shocked. "Can't we just say we're related" I say panicked "it's not that easy" Hyunjin says "the media don't believe things to easily especially if Hyunjin has never brought up having a sibling before they'd never believe it" Minho says. Hyunjin's phone begins to ring. He looks at me "it's my manager" Hyunjin says before leaving the room.

I get up and get changed for the day while waiting for Hyunjin to end the call. I tell Seonghwa what had happened before he left to work. Seonghwa seems to be worried just as much as me but thinks it can be sorted out.

I sit next Minho "Sorin" he says "yes" I answer "I think this is the wrong time to tell you this" he says "what is it" I ask "I like you" he says before Hyunjin comes to the living room where we are "my manager says he wants to talk to you Sorin"

So I kinda want to start a new book.... I have an idea of what it will be about all I need now is a person. Any idol you want to see me write a book about??

I also wrote this chapter a bit in a rush so I apologize if it's bad but, let me bless your eyes with ATEEZ

Anyways bye!! I love you, thank you so much for the 3k reads!!!! 💞
💜💜💜