Ch 41

Jongho
I need to borrow some milk

Me
It's the middle of the night why do you need milk

Jongho
I need milk for my cereal

Me
I'll be outside right now hold on

I get up from bed and go to the kitchen and get milk for Jongho. Why does everyone want to come to my house in the middle of the night when I'm sleeping. I walk to Jongho's car and he lowers the window "I knew I could count on you" Jongho says as I pour the milk into the bow "shut up" I say as he laughs.

I hear the door from Yejin's house open so I turn that way and see Mingi walking to his car parked in front of Jongho's "is that Mingi" Jongho ask's "I think so" Mingi turns to us and his eyes widen "Sorin.... Jongho" he says "what are you two doing out here" Mingi asks "Jongho needed milk for his cereal and I can tell by the hickey's on your neck that you and Yejin were fucking" I say trying not to laugh "I- uh yeah" Mingi stutters me and Jongho laugh at him "it's okay, you and Yejin are together" Jongho says. Mingi nods. Eventually I go inside after they both leave.

The next morning
"Bitch please I kiss better than you"

"No you don't with those crusty small lips"

"Want to test it out"

"Yes"

"San kiss me"

"Woah, woah, woah, Wooyoung you have a girlfriend" Yunho says "well San is testing me" Wooyoung defends "San just is desperate for affection" Mingi says "hey" San yells. My phone begins to ring making the conversation stop. I pull out my phone and the caller ID is unknown it's not my mom because I saved her number so I wonder who it is this time.

Me
Hello

Unknown
OH MY GOD IS IT SORIN

Me
Yes who's this

Unknown
HI OH MY GOSH ARE YOU WITH HYUNJIN

Me
No

Unknown
AAWWW CAN YOU CALL ME BACK WHEN YOU ARE SO I CAN TALK TO HIM

Me
Umm I'll see

Unknown
Okay thank you so much bye

Me
Mhm goodbye

I look up and see the 7 boys looking at me "damn that girl was loud" Jongho says "she's louder than Wooyoung" Seonghwa says "I'm not that loud" Wooyoung says "have you been getting calls like that" Yunho "yeah I get at least 7 each week" I say "wow" Hongjoong says and I nod.

"How do you think Yeosang is doing" Jongho says "he's probably getting his wife pregnant in Hawaii" Mingi says "how long will they be gone" Seonghwa ask's "1 week" Hongjoong says "that's too long let's face time him" Wooyoung says getting his phone out.

Yeosang
Can I help you

Wooyoung
What are you two doing

Yeosang
Trying to rest

Wooyoung
Nice, I wish I was there but I never got the invite

Yeosang
Yeah well you weren't supposed to

Wooyoung
Ouch well I called because I miss you but now I regret it

Yeosang
Well don't miss me

Wooyoung
Fine, how's your sister should I visit her

Yeosang
Wooyoung don't you dare go near my sister

Wooyoung
I'm free this afternoon I'll visit her for you buddy

Yeosang
I'll kill you

Wooyoung
Yeah I love you too bye

Wooyoung ends the FaceTime smiling "Yeosang loves me so much" Wooyoung says "he'll actually kill you" Seonghwa says "but very lovingly" Wooyoung says "it was nice knowing you" San says.

"You know once my friend asked if you all are strippers because of the way you all danced at Seonghwa's birthday party" I say to the boys "I mean she ain't wrong" Mingi says "we're not strippers" Jongho says "speak for yourself" Wooyoung says "I can be a stripper for my girl and my girl only" San says "you have no girl" Hongjoong says "you all just love reminding me that I'm single" San says irritated "yes it's fun" Seonghwa says.

The afternoon
I walk into a familiar coffee shop and sit at a table. I wait for my order and look around nervously. My mom called me again saying to meet her here, I only agreed because I was near by. My order was called on so I got it and say back down, the door opens revealing my mom. She looks a bit different a few grey hairs, dark circles around her eyes, it seems like sadness surrounds and follows her. She finds me and heads my way. The nervousness goes away and anger replaces it "Sorin you look..... different" she says sitting across from me "you look sad I'm not saying as a concern" I say she glares at me, I definitely do not miss that.

"How's your daughter and husband..... Nara showed me a picture of them, Seonghwa is his name right, he's very handsome" my mom says "my daughter is perfect and yes that's his name" I say "you seem very free spirited with your green hair and short dress" she says "get to the point, what do you want from me" I say "I want.... to be your mom again" she says "you'll never be my mom again" I say "I know some things about me may be the same but, Sorin I've changed.... mother wise I'll be there for you I'll show you the love I should've when you were younger" my mom says I hesitate before answering "I don't know" I say "please, give me a chance" she says "fine" I say "thank you.... when will I meet my granddaughter" she asks "I'm not sure" I say "well I'll wait as long as it takes" she says, why do I feel likes it's all a lie? "I have to go" I say before leaving.

Mom's POV
Nara
Hello

Me
I just saw her

Nara
Are you going to her house

Me
Not yet

Nara
Well you have to, she's loaded mom, Sorin lives in luxury

Me
I can tell by the way she looks

Nara
Hey

Mom
But your smarter, by getting this idea

Nara
I am, we'll be rich soon mom

Me
Yes

I love you all so much 🥺 I wish I could do better for you all.....
💜💜💜