Ch 14

"Harder" I moan "no" Seonghwa says kissing my neck "why~" I say "the baby" he continues to slowly and carefully thrust into me. "Fuck" I moan even though I like it rough, soft sex with Seonghwa is still good. Anything with Seonghwa is good.

"I'm close" I say pulling Seonghwa's hair "me too" he says I close my legs around Seonghwa's waist. He goes even slower while kissing my lips. We both finally cum and falls down on the bed next to me. "Are you okay" Seonghwa asks pulling me closer to him "yes" I begin to play with his hair.

"I love you so much Seonghwa" I say truthfully. I feel like the worst wife ever. Seonghwa could have much more than me. Guilt runs through me. Seonghwa notices "I love you too" he says kissing my forehead "don't forget that I will no matter what....... the past is in the past, I forgave you that's all that matters" he says holding me tight "me, you and our baby, that's it okay" he says and I nod.

We eventually get up. Seonghwa cooks while I attempt to clean.

Jongho
I'm here

I walk to the door and open it seeing Jongho standing there looking like he's about to cry. As if an instinct I pull him in for a hug. Cue the water works, he begins to cry on my shoulder. I pull him inside and we sit on the coach. I don't know what to tell him. Words aren't as comforting as hugs right now. I hug him patting his back.

"She's pregnant" he says between cries "who is" I ask. In all honestly I don't know who he is talking about but obviously she's important or at least now she is. "A girl I met at the bar a month ago, I slept with her and she called me a couple of minutes before I called you saying I got her pregnant" he says crying harder.

Once Jongho calms down we try to figure out what to do. "Do you want to be with her" I ask "I don't know..... I've only met her once I burly remember her name" he says "what's her name" I ask sarcastically "Nara" he says "huh that's weird" I say "how" he asks "that's my sister's name" I say. If you wondering why my best friend has never met my sister it's because me and my sister aren't on good terms and she moved out as soon as she could. I really don't talk to any of my family because they never really wanted me or my sister.

"Well I'm going to have to meet her again" he says "but I'm pretty sure it's not your sister" Jongho says confidently "how can you be so sure" I ask "I just know" he says "maybe she can come here" he suggests, I look at Seonghwa "only if you want" Seonghwa says "I don't know if I want to see my sister if it is her" I say "but you have to be there for me when I talk to Nara" Jongho says "fine"

I sit with Seonghwa in the dining room. Nara is here already but I'm to scared to see her. "You don't have to go if you don't want to" Seonghwa says holding my hand I nod. "I'll go" I say getting up. We make our way to the living room. I start to feel like I'm going to throw up.

"What do you mean you'll only be there for the baby!"

Y'all don't want to talk to me?! 😭😭
💜💜💜