Ch 27

Today is Seonghwa's baby shower, which means a lot more of his friends are coming over, how fun! Pink decorations were everywhere in our backyard and a table full of different foods. Today Seonghwa and his friends would play traditional baby shower games but are a little modified since they are boys.

I walk into the living room wearing the dress I had bought with Yunho. I see the 8 boys talking peacefully in our living room. They all are wearing something pink, inspirit of the occasion. Of course this was Seonghwa's day I just wanted to greet everyone who was invited as they arrive. People should be arriving anytime soon.

I sit next to Yunho who was really smiley on his phone. "Whatcha doin" I ask the boy he begins to blush a little "texting Destiny...... she's really funny" oh yes Destiny the beautiful, tall but not taller than Yunho but taller than most girls, tan, long haired brunette from the mall. "That's good how are you two.... are y'all a thing" I say wiggling my eyebrows at him. Yunho begins to laugh "we burly started talking" he says smiling "okayy" I say patting his shoulder. The door bell rings which makes me and Seonghwa stand up.

It was Ayno we eye each other as he stands at the door.

"Rug burn"

"Ice cream"

We glare at each other before busting out laughing. "How are you" I ask him as I hug the boy "I'm good how are you and the baby" he says "we are good too" I say we walk into the living room and Ayno greets the other 7 boys. "Why do you call Ayno rug burn" Yeosang ask's me "because once during college I was going to visit him but walked in on him fucking some girl on his living room rug, I left but later on he told me he got a rug burn from doing that" I said making everyone laugh "Ayno why do you call Sorin, ice cream" San ask's, now can I run away. "Uh because I needed to give Sorin class work and she left her door open so I went in but I saw Seonghwa licking ice cream off of Sorin as she was naked" Ayno says making them laugh again. Ah good times, college was a crazy but fun time.

The door bell rang again as the boys headed outside "hello" the boy says "hi welcome" I lay pushing the door open. It was Nick, Seonghwa's college friend. If you ask me he wasn't really a good person. I don't even know how he graduated. He was a bad influence on everyone he was around. Nick drank on school days, cheated on tests, made fun of girls after he slept with them and usually dragged his friends into what ever he was doing as well.

He left outside where the rest of the boys are. I check on Raeyoo who is in mine and Seonghwa's room playing with his toys. I go back to the door as it rang. I open it to see Hyunjin and Minho. I immediately hug Hyunjin "I almost forgot you were coming" I say pulling away "haha uh Sorin I had to bring Minho because apparently I should be supervised" Hyunjin says I smile at Minho "it's okay" I say, Minho sticks his hand out and I shake it "welcome, I'm Sorin, Hyunjin's sister...... there food in the back please enjoy" I say to the boys as I lead them to the backyard. I notice Minho looking at me we make eye contact then he looks away.

The two go outside and I see everyone turn to them and eyes grow bigger as they realize who they are. Some of them see me through the door and I glare at them signaling to stop. Which they immediately listen and look away. I want the two to be treated like normal people not famous idols, they want to have fun not hold a meet and greet.

More people begin to arrive. It sounds like they are having fun from all the laughs and yelling I hear. I was watching a movie with Raeyoo since everyone who was invited had arrived. Someone knocks at the room door, it is Minho. "Hi" I say walking to him "h-hello um I'm looking for the restroom" he says "oh okay" I lead him to the restroom "here it is" I say "thank you" he says and I nod before walking back.

Later on the day I make my way to the kitchen for a snack. I stop before entering hearing voices talk quietly. I'm not one to snoop but it's Seonghwa's voice, and a part of you was a little scared to see what he was talking about.

"I can't believe your still with Sorin" Nick says "I mean damn all I did was dare you to ask out Sorin and stay with her as long as you can but you actually married her and got her pregnant" Nick begins to laugh "shut up" Seonghwa says "wait, wait, wait do you actually love her..... come on Seonghwa you can do better remember Liz, she told me you two kept fucking while you were with Sorin" Nick says "that was the passed I don't do that anymore" Seonghwa defends "so you did cheat on Sorin...... for how long" Nick says annoyingly. Seonghwa sighs "a year" he says quietly. My heart breaks, tears form in my eyes.

I step back a little wanting to run back to my room. Yes I cheated on Seonghwa but I told him as soon as he offered to come back to him. Seonghwa never told me he cheated. Maybe that is why he forgave me so easily, so he won't feel so bad about cheating first. I only cheated once that is all Seonghwa cheated for a whole year! I bump into someone I turn around and see Jongho. He hugs me and leads me to my room "I heard what they said too just stay away from that and let the day pass we'll handle this later" he says sitting me down on my bed. I nod, Jongho's right this is not a good time to start a fight. "I'm going back to the party so things won't seem suspicious..... if you need anything call me" he says and I nod.

Some time passes tears never stopped rolling down my face. Did I deserve this. When me and Seonghwa started our relationship it seemed to good to be true. Seonghwa was so nice and caring but often said he was busy when I would invite him somewhere.

I wipe tears on my face as I see someone approaching my door. It was Hyunjin and Minho. I check the clock and an hour had past, time for them to go. I put a smile on my face seeing them. "Sorin, we gotta go.... we had so much fun thank you" Hyunjin says I get up and hug him "your welcome if you need anything call me okay" I pull away as he nods. I look at Minho he looks down shyly. "Thank you for coming too I hope you had fun" I say "I did, thank you" he says Hyunjin looks at Minho oddly. I hug Minho, I was always the hug type of person instead of hand shaking. Minho didn't hug back immediately I figured he was shocked but he did hug me back. I lead them to the door and wave to them goodbye.

Jongho's POV
I laugh as Wooyoung tries to complete one of the games but he's failing miserably which makes it much funnier. My phone begins to vibrate so I take it out. It's Nara, Nick looks at my phone and laughs "what" I ask him "my girlfriends name is Nara" he says "oh really" I say "yeah she's pregnant and should be having the baby and time soon now it's a boy" he says making my eyebrows furrow, what a coincidence. "Oh do you have a picture of her" I ask "yeah" he pulls out his phone and shows me a picture or Nara. The girl is definitely Nara. I finally answer the call a bit angered.

Me
What

Nara
I'm h-having the baby Jongho

She nervously says out of breathe. I look around before pulling Nick with me. I walk to Seonghwa trying not to glare at him "Nara is having her baby so I'm leaving with Nick and Sorin" I say not taking no for an answer. Seonghwa very occupied with the party nods "okay take care of Sorin" he says. Why didn't he take care of her in the beginning, jerk!

I go to Sorin's room "Nara's having her baby" I say and she gets up with Raeyoo. We head to the car and make our way to the hospital. "Can anyone tell me why I have to come" Nick says "show Sorin a picture of your girlfriend" I say he nods and does so. Sorin's eyes widen, "it's not my baby it's his Nara lied to me" I say "Nick, I slept with your girlfriend and she claimed to be carrying my baby but she lied to me" I say. Nick says nothing, he was in shock. What else could he do?

To be continued.....
Also I have returned to work but I'm doing night shift and that's usually when I update at night so, I'm apologizing right now, for future slow updates. Last thing I'll be answering the questions soon so please if you haven't sent me a number on the previous chapter you have time now to do so. Thank you to that one person that did comment a number(s) I really appreciate it!
💜💜💜