Ch 32

3 weeks later
"Sorin you should probably go to sleep" Seonghwa says walking into the kitchen "no" I deny "yes go sleep and rest" Seonghwa continues "I can't" I say "why not" he asks "my body wont let me" I complain to him with a pout.

The door got knocked on making me and Seonghwa look at each other. "Go get the door" I demand "no what if it's someone trying to kill me" he says "well then scream so I can run away" I say he sighs before walking to the door. I get a granola bar but before I could eat it I hear Seonghwa scream immediately after he opens the door. That's my cue to run. I look towards the door and it's Wooyoung. "What are you doing here so late" I hit Wooyuong's head "I need toilet paper" He defends "why didn't you go to the store" Seonghwa asks the boy "because I like your toilet paper better than mine" Wooyoung pouts.

Seonghwa walks away to the supply room for toilet paper. "Guess what" Wooyoung says excitedly "what" I ask "remember the girl that gave me a hickey at the club a while ago" he says I nod "I met her again and I got her number, we've been talking since" he says smiling widely "that's gre-" I look down and see a puddle. "What's wrong" Wooyoung ask's "m-my water broke" I say and just in time for Seonghwa to hear.

Seonghwa picks me up and quickly carries me to the car "Wooyoung can you bring the diaper bag we have in the baby's room" Seonghwa ask's and Wooyoung nods running inside to get it "are you okay do you feel any pain" Seonghwa asks me as he starts the car "it hurts" I try not to scream. Wooyoung comes back running with the bag and gets in the car. Seonghwa begins to drive really quickly, Wooyoung begins to call San, Yunho, Mingi, Yeosang, Hongjoong, and Jongho telling them what hospital we're going to. I can literally hear them yelling through the phone making me laugh but it hurts.

We quickly arrive to a hospital and get taken to a delivery room. Seonghwa holds my hand and says reassuring words in attempt to comfort me. I yell and scream at the pain.

Hours pass of me yelling trying to give birth. I curse at Seonghwa "it's your fault for nutting in me you bitch" I yell at the boy as I squeeze his hand. Seonghwa starts to scream in pain too. He pulls his hand away from mine and takes a deep breath before holding my hand again.

Finally after a long night my babygirl is born. Tears form in my eyes as I hold and look at my daughter for the first time. "Your so beautiful" I say to my girl I hug the baby closer to me. Seonghwa leans forward and places a hand gently caressing the babies head tears also ready to leave his eyes. I'm the first to cry tonight "I love her already so much" I cry out. "Me too" Seonghwa agrees "can I hold my daughter" Seonghwa asks and I nod letting him take her. He looks at the baby and carries her around rocking her carefully back and forth tears leaving his eyes. "Your just as beautiful as your mom" he says making me smile. Someone knocks on the door. "Come in" I say weakly from yelling so much.

7 boys pile in the small delivery room. Mingi lays down beside me on the hospital bed. San sits on the single chair and the rest stand. I smile to the boys as they look at the baby excitedly. "What are you going to name her" Yeosang ask's "Jihyo" I say

"We are not naming our daughter after a member of twice"

The next day when I have 'fully recovered' according to the doctors I get to leave. The last thing we have to do is actually name our daughter. I look at Seonghwa. "Here.... you name our daughter" I say he nods. "What about Mi Sun.....it means goodness and beauty" Seonghwa suggests and I nod "that's perfect" I say smiling.

We finally arrive home, I walk in holding Mi Sun. "Should we show her around her first home" I ask Seonghwa and he shrugs "why not" he says. We walk around the house saying useless things to the baby. The last room we show Mi Sun is our room. "Mi Sun this is the room I fucked your mom in to make you" Seonghwa says I hit his shoulder "why would you say that" I say glaring at him "it's not like she understands yet" he defends rubbing his shoulder pouting. I scoff and roll my eyes.

I lay on the coach with Mi Sun and Seonghwa walks in "Yunho just called and said he's having a birthday party for Destiny" he says "oh how fun" I say and he nods "you want to go" he asks and I nod.

How are y'all doing?? Hopefully I didn't bore you in this chapter 😥
💜💜💜