Ch 26

I lay in bed tired from the day, like I did anything. I patt my stomach softly before starting my daily conversation with my future daughter. "Tired" I ask, no response. Of course their will be no response. "Me too, carrying you all day in my stomach takes a lot of effort" I laugh to myself "I wonder who you will look like, me or your dad" I say "I just hope your born healthy and safe, first of all" I say into the empty room "I hope the baby is born healthy and safe too" Seonghwa says walking in.

"Talking to the baby again" he asks I nod. He begins looking through our closet "going somewhere" I ask as he pulls out clothing he wears when we go out "yeah actually me and-" Seonghwa got cut off by 7 boys walking in our room.

"Can we go to the club tonight" Wooyoung asks I raise an eyebrow "Seonghwa won't do anything" Hongjoong reassures "are you guys going to get drunk" I ask "no" Yeosang says "will you guys dance with other girls" I continue interrogate the boys "no" Mingi says "are you going to behave" I ask "yes" San says "well then why are you guys going" they all look at me in shock "going to a club and not getting drunk or not dancing and behaving sounds boring, y'all can go but have fun" I say they all leave the room and Seonghwa gets his clothes before going to shower "except for you buddy you can't dance with girls"

Okay so all the boys left and I'm here alone with Raeyoo. Cake sounds good (tbh I don't like baked goods lol) . "Raeyoo do you like cake" I ask the boy and he nods. I get everything out and preheat the oven. "Today we're making a chocolate cake" I say pretending to have a YouTube channel. I mix everything together and pour it into a pan.

Minutes pass by me and Raeyoo play games together waiting for the cake to finish baking. I hear the oven bing signaling it was done. I place white icing on top with sprinkles. "And boom a chocolate cake is ready to eat" I say.

I put Raeyoo to sleep with a full stomach. He's sleeping with me because putting him in a room alone that's far from mine sounds dangerous. I lay down next to the baby and let sleep take over me as well.

I wake up to a loud banging coming from the front door. I put slippers on and a sweater before opening the door. "H-hey Sooorin" a drunk Mingi says lingering around the door frame. I look beside him and see Yeosang and Seonghwa holding each other up because they are also drunk. "Where is the rest" I ask "passed out in the cab" Yeosang says. I push the three boys inside before getting the other four.

I help them inside "Sorinie..... how are you girlie" Yunho says wearily I laugh a little laying him down on the coach next to the other seven boys. I would have answered his question if he hadn't fallen asleep. I stare at the 8 passed out men who had fallen asleep drunk. Seems like they had fun. San and Wooyoung are cuddled up together, cute! Hongjoong's legs are on Jongho's. Yup they definitely had fun.

I leave them in the living room sleeping together on the coach as I go back to sleep on my bed with Raeyoo. I kiss the babies head before going to sleep for the second time that night.

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME"

"DID YOU REALLY SLOBBER ON MY SHIRT"

"WHERE IS MY SHOE"

"IS THIS A HICKEY"

"MY HEAD HURTS"

Ahh I just love waking up to yelling. Thankfully Raeyoo is still sleeping. I lazily walk to living room and see all the boys standing up with the look of regret expressed on their faces. "Good morning y'all look like models" I laugh at them. "Seonghwa calm your wife I can't deal with being laughed at right now" Wooyoung says, I laugh louder. "Where is Hongjoong" Yunho asks "he went to the restroom" San says laying down on the floor in pain. "I think he's throwing up everything from yesterday" Seonghwa says. I have a feeling theirs going to be a lot of that today.

My containers of Advil and Tylenol are empty and the restrooms are most of the time occupied with someone throwing up in it. I leave Raeyoo watching tv and played with toys in my room with the door open so I can take care of him while taking care of the other 8 babies too.

"So I'm officially out of chicken noodles now too" I say pouring the last can into a pot. It turns out the boys stayed at the club drinking till it closed and most of them danced, which later explained the hickey on Wooyoung's neck. He said a girl with silver hair gave it to him before saying she had to leave.

"She is my Cinderella" Wooyoung says "yeah and that hickey is the glass slipper" I say he rolls his eyes at me "she may be the one" he continues to day dream. I shake my head at the boy.

I walk to the living room and see Hongjoong, Seonghwa and Yunho sitting down watching tv with blankets. The coffee table has multiple empty bowls "can you clean this up please" Yeosang asks "clean" I ask and he nods "it's funny how clean backwards is not doing that shit" I say before walking away but I as I walk away I hear Yunho "is clean really 'not doing that shit' backwards" he asks making me laugh.

Heyyy, how are you? No one really answers but it's okay :,) uh I kinda want to do a q&a so yeah choose a number and I'll answer honestly in the next chapter, plz participate! And don't be shy! I love you alllll!

💜💜💜