Ch 28

We arrived at the hospital and Jongho sends Nick to the delivery room. If Nick is the father he should witness the birth of his son not Jongho.

I'm the waiting room with Raeyoo on my lap and Jongho next to me. "I can't believe I wasted so much time on her..... I don't even care how much money I gave her for the baby" he says quietly I lean onto his shoulder. Today Jongho also found out a truth about something. "She wasted my time when I could have been doing better things" he says I nod. "I know, I know we'll figure this out.... I can't even begin to understand why she lied to you" I say.

Nick's POV
I walk into the delivery room covered up which was demanded by the hospital. Nara lays on the hospital bed sweating and panting hard. Her eyes widen once she recognizes me. "W-What are you doing here" she manages to ask "I'm the father but clearly you lied to someone else about it" I say leaning down to her ear. Tears flow down her face in pain. "I'm s-sorry" she says I scoff. Thankfully the doctors pay us no mind focusing on delivering the baby.

Sorin's POV
Hours pass and we're still waiting for Nara. Jongho is a man so he's willing to stay here for her and make sure she and her son are okay. I don't answer any calls or texts from Seonghwa because I simply cannot deal with him right now. Raeyoo fell asleep in my arms and I let Yunho know that I'll be home late with his son.

Tears form in my eyes again thinking about what Seonghwa did to me in the passed without me knowing. He cheated.... he cheated so many times. We got married with a truth to be told but it was never spoken. I had to find out on my own. Should I ask Nick about it later.... no I shake my head this is my situation to handle and find out on my own because for a year in the beginning of our relationship I was on my own. I realize now that Seonghwa never gave me his virginity but I gave him mine. We did it a year and a half into our relationship and he told me I was his first.......and he definitely was my first, that's a fact. He was definitely to good for me to be his first.

Tears fall down my face and Jongho wipes them. "I know what your thinking Sorin, don't worry about him right now..... I'll be here to help you okay" he says hugging me I hug back. Ah my dear best friend Jongho, how you deserve the world and much more. You always been here for me and I for you.

It's almost 1 am and Nick walks out of the delivery room. Jongho stands up "how is the baby" he asks "he's good born healthy, thank you for bringing me even if Nara didn't want me here" Nick says "no problem" Jongho says "the baby looks more like Nara hopefully he doesn't have the same personality as her though" Nick says "hopefully he doesn't" Jongho says. "She wants to see you Jongho". Jongho turns to me I nod at him.

Jongho's POV
I walk into the room and see Nara "I'm sorry" she immediately apologizes "you wasted my time Nara" I say "I know I should not have done this but I just thought you'd make a better father than Nick..... your much more responsible and loving and I love you..... I need you Jongho" she says tears falling down her face I look down "I can't be with you but I'll help you with your son" I offer she says nothing "if that's all I have for you to stay I'll take it" she says I look at her before I walk out.

Sorin's POV
We arrive home pretty late. By now the party is over and everyone is probably asleep drunk. Jongho goes to the guest room he's been staying in this passed week to sleep we say good night to each other before he enters the room. I go to Yunho's room and place Raeyoo on the bed next to Yunho. Yunho sees me "thank you for taking care of him today" the sleepy boy says "no problem" I say.

I contemplate whether to sleep in my room or on the couch or another empty guest room. I do not want to see Seonghwa right now. Oh how I deeply crave alcohol at this moment. Nope I can have none with this baby in my stomach. I decide to sleep in a guest room.

I wake up early to cook breakfast for all the boys who are still staying here. Once I finish I begin to watch tv. Yeosang is the first to wake up "good morning" I say and he sits next to me "good morning" he says back. I notice Yeosang making a expression of pain. "You okay buddy" I ask "my throat hurts" he says making me laugh "you sucked dick didn't you" I say "no I did not I'm sure you do" he says offended "I haven't but dick does sound good" I say "why are you saying it like dick is a food" he says laughing "technically dick can be eaten" I say "how can dick be eaten" Hongjoong asks walking into the living room "don't ask-" I cut Yeosang off "because you can put it-" Yeosang puts a hand over my mouth. I humph out, how dare he silence me.

Slowly everyone starts waking up and I try my best to avoid Seonghwa. This is way harder than I thought. Don't judge me! You try avoiding your husband! I walk into my room when I see Seonghwa leave it. I quickly shower before walking out again. I walk out of the bathroom and see Seonghwa sitting on our bed "why are you avoiding me" he says I roll my eyes. He always gets angry when I roll my eyes at him.... I can see he's angry now too. "I'm not in the mood" I say before walking out.

The rest of the day goes on by 6 most of the boys had left back home from there week staying at our house. Only Jongho is left, I don't want him to leave. I was having a good conversation with Jongho but Seonghwa pulls me into our room. "What the hell are you doing" he yells closing the door "what are you doing" I yell back "stop avoiding me and tell me what is wrong" he yells "your wrong you lied" I yell Jongho comes in our room "get out" Seonghwa yells "I'm not leaving unless Sorin tells me to" Jongho says which makes Seonghwa look at me angrily. "Please go Jongho..... thank you" I say quietly Seonghwa glared at the boy, Jongho nods "okay I'm leaving.... Sorin call me" he says I nod.

We hear the front door close and all hell breaks loose.

Okay so I don't know why I only get motivated to write at night. I wrote this today in the morning so hopefully it's good. I love you all thank you so much for the 2k reads!💞
💜💜💜