Ch 3

"Mr. and Mrs. Park you both seem fertile and able to have children" the doctor says looking at his board. "Then why isn't she pregnant" Seonghwa says now upset "for some it's takes a year or more to have children it just takes patience" the doctor said "is their any further questions" the doctor asks and we shake our heads "thank you" I said quietly.

I opened the door to our home and went straight to the kitchen to get water. The ride home was silent. We said nothing to each other. "I don't want to wait a year or more to have a baby Sorin" Seonghwa says angrily walking into the kitchen after me "I don't either but at least we know we can have kids" I defended "do you even want kids because it seems like you don't" Seonghwa yells "of course I want kids but your taking it too far" I yelled back "how am I-" Seonghwa got cut off by the door bell ringing.

"Seonghwa" the girl at the door yells. Aaahh yes Seonghwa's sister, Dae. "Hi" Seonghwa says hugging the girl. I noticed the girl next to his sister "hey" the girl says as she hugs him. I hug his sister and say hello. "Sorin this is my best friend Kiri" Dae says "hello" I say bluntly "hi" she says smiling.

We let them in and I bring them something to drink. They tell us they came to visit us and asked if they can stay at our home, Seonghwa being Dae's brother he lets them stay. I sit there next to Seonghwa listening to the three of them talk about their past and catch up with things that are happening now. I don't listen to much until I heard Dae say something interesting "remember when you and Kiri tried to sneak out to a party but got caught by our parents" Dae says making the other two laugh "when was that" I finally spoke up "oh well before you and Seonghwa we're together he was with Kiri and they wanted to go to a party but they got caught" Dae says "oh really" I say looking at Seonghwa and he looks away. "Yeah we broke up because he wanted to move over here for college but stayed because of you" Kiri says irritated I smirk I see the jealousy in her eyes. I place my hand on Seonghwa's thigh "yes actually we're trying to have a baby" I said "that's amazing how's it going" Dae asks Kiri glared at my hand "we're working on it" I say.

Soon enough the night sky comes and I shower then lay in my bed. My phone rings and I see that Jongho is calling me.

You
Hello

Jongho
Hey, you busy

You
Nope

Jongho
Oh okay how was your day

You
Well I don't know but I met Seonghwa's ex and she's staying here with his sister fun right

Jongho
Wow what is his ex like

You
She's really pretty and confident but I can tell she wants him back

Jongho
You have nothing to worry about she won't get him back

You
I hope not

"Who are you talking to" Seonghwa says walking into our room "Jongho" I say and he rolls his eyes

Jongho
Seonghwa

You
Yeah

Jongho
Want to get coffee tomorrow

You
Yes please

Jongho
Okay I think I should hang up I have a feeling Seonghwa is glaring at you right now

I look up and see Seonghwa glaring at me and he taps his wrist watch, I stick my tongue out at him.

You
Your right bye

Jongho
Goodbye see you tomorrow

You
Yeah see you tomorrow

I hang up and place my phone down. "What were you two talking about" Seonghwa says laying on the bed next to me "we're getting coffee tomorrow" I says and he nods "coffee" he questions "yes" I say back turning away from him but he pulls me close to his chest "okay then" he says "so you and Kiri" I say "good night" he says "you two were a thing" I say smirking "good night" he says louder "fine" I huff out.

Hey!! How are you beautiful? Stay safe.
💜💜💜