Ch 48

"Happy birthday San" I yell jumping onto the sleepy boy "thank you" he says slowly opening his eyes "Seonghwa is making breakfast get up" I say he nods "cuddle with me" San says I lay down next to him and we hug each other "what a nice morning" San says smiling with his eyes closed. I sigh "okay that's enough" I say standing up "fine I'll go right now" he says I nod before leaving his room.

To be honest everyone came over to my house for San's birthday. We're all going to have breakfast together for him. We all sit down food in front of us waiting for San. If San doesn't come in 2 minutes I'm going to eat without him, I won't give a shit if it's his birthday. "Happy Birthday" everyone yells once he enters the dining room. San thanks everyone and then I finally get to eat.

"Once Mingi sent me nudes" Yunho attempts to make conversation "Mingi" Yejin yells "it was an accident it was supposed to be for you, Yejin" Mingi defends "I'm not even going to ask how you confused Yejin with Yunho" Yeosang says shaking his head "how were the pictures" San ask's "to be honest I'm impressed" Yunho says "wow" Wooyoung says "okay let's stop talking about Mingi's nudes now" Hongjoong says "sorry were late" Jongho walks in with Jiyun "happy birthday San" Jongho hands San a book "thanks for the gift Jongho" San says "no problem but make sure you return the book to the library by next week" Jongho says.

"I brought a candle" Jiyun says handing me the candle "this candle is great but did you bring any food" I say Jiyun laughs. I'm serious but okay. Now everyone is finally here. "Sorin your short" Mingi says "but you give good hugs" San says "I love giving hugs to tall people... I can feel their heartbeat against me so I know exactly where to stab them if they hurt me" I say "okay so Seonghwa married a murderer" Jongho says "how can a successful lawyer speak about murder this much" Wooyoung ask's

The next day
Today is the last episode or mine and Hyunjin's show together. We're going to an amusement park on siblings day. Our mission is to help other siblings become closer. Me and Hyunjin run around the place taking pictures, eating, winning prizes, and just talking to other siblings. "This is harder than I thought" Hyunjin says I nod "I've never talked to so much strangers in my life" I say.

We finally finished the mission so now we get to go on rides. As we wait in line I stand in back if Hyunjin braiding his now long blonde hair. "How's the family" Hyunjin ask's "good how's the circus" I ask referring to Stray Kids "good but not Lee Know" he say "why" I ask "well he's trying to get over you... it really hurt him when JB asked for your number" Hyunjin explained "well nothing is going to happen between me and him because I'm already married" I say "he knows that but still chooses to like you" he says "I wish he doesn't have to go through this" I say he nods "he's been upset a lot more now" Hyunjin says "what should I do" I ask "talk to him" he says. Maybe I should.

I get to Stray Kids dorm and only Chan and Seungmin are home. I sit next to Chan on their couch. "Chan do you have a daddy kink" I ask Chan's eyes widen "what-oh my, w-why" Chan stutters "so you do, interesting" I say "I never said that" he says quickly "I know but I can tell you do by how you reacted" I say. Lee Know walks in "you wanted to talk to me" he asks I nod "see you later, daddy" I say to chan and he turns red. Calling Chan daddy isn't cheating right? I just wanted to tease him.

Me and Minho sit next to each other on his bed. "Hyunjin told me about you being upset" I say "it's nothing" he says "if your getting upset we need to talk about it" I say "I'm sorry but I need to handle this myself, yes I'm upset but I should've known better than to fall for you... I just need time away from you and I need to focus on other things" Minho says I stand up "you need to be away from me" I say he stands up too "yes" he says "well, if that's what you want I'll respect it and leave you alone, I just wanted to be friends I didn't expect this to happen" I say "I didn't expect it either" he says "I'll let you know when we can start seeing each other again" Minho says I nod and without hesitation I hug him "I'm sorry Lee Know" I say "it's okay" he hugs me back tighter.