Ch 36

"Lina wants me to go on a vacation with her and her parents" San says "do you want to" I ask "Lina is amazing she's so kind and makes me feel happy but theirs something missing I don't know what..... she also moves to quickly in our relationship" San says I nod "have you met her parents before Seonghwa ask's "once but it was very brief but terrifying" San says making Seonghwa laugh "hey you never met Sorin's parent so don't laugh" San defends.

"Choi San I know your in there"

"That's Lina" San says. Wait a damn minute how does she know he's here. I guess San reads minds now because he shows us his phone displaying that Lina has his location. I hold Mi Sun close as Seonghwa lets Lina in. "San lets go" the girl demands angrily. San nods sadly, oh hell no this bitch must be crazy if she thinks she can do that "Sans not leaving unless he wants to" I defend. Lina eyes me up and down. "Why do you care if he stays, I'm his girlfriend" she says "you sure aren't a good one" I scoff "San" the girl yells I cover Mi Suns ears "don't yell" I say "San are staying because if you are we're done" Lina says. San sits back down. Lina's eyes widen by his action "don't think of seeing me again" she yells before leaving.

"I'm proud of you" I say to San patting his back "your free now" Seonghwa says "yeah" San says my phone begins to ring and it's Yunho.

Me
Hello

Yunho
I saw the first episode to the show your on with Hyunjin and let me say I love it

Me
Oh

Yunho
Yeah I died when you cursed

Me
That was an accident

Yunho
By the way I'm on my way (modu bal-eul majchugo, sorry it was right there so I did it) over with Raeyoo and Destiny

Me
Okay see you soon

Yunho
Yeah

And with that our call ends. "So party" I say. We end up calling everyone else and they soon arrive. I go to the front yard to greet the last people to arrive Hongjoong and his wife Jackie "welcome, everyone is inside" I say hugging the two "hello Sorin" Jackie says "hi" I say back. You know that feeling you get when someone is staring, yup I feel that. I stop and look around. My eyes make contact with Yejin's as she stares at me. She quickly looks away. "Yejin" I yell walking over to the fence, she does the same "hi" she says "we're having a small party want to come over" I say "no it's fine-" I cut her off "just come it'll be fun" I say she smiles shyly.

I take her inside and introduce her to Jackie, Destiny, Adeline (Wooyoung's new girlfriend), Anna (Yeosang's fiancé), and Jiyun. The girls begin talking and I check on the guys. I walk right out of the room once I see Seonghwa dancing to Twice's dance the night away (a bop if you ask me).

"I always wanted to do it somewhere public" Adeline says. To bad I can't leave my own house during a party "why public, what about you get caught but naked" Jiyun asks "it excites me" Adeline says. She is on a whole other level "the thought of using handcuffs amuses me" Jackie adds "why are you so silent" Anna ask's me "well you can't plan a murder out loud" I say making the girls laugh.

I finish cooking and I serve many plates of food. Everyone sits and eats. "Dude" Mingi says to San "what's up" San answers "you'd marry me if I asked right" Mingi ask's "I'd marry the shit out of you man" San says making us quietly laugh "cool" Mingi says "Sorin" I turn to Yejin who's sitting next to me "yes" I ask "who's that" she says practically drooling, pointing at Mingi "that's Mingi, yes he's single" I say "can I sit on your face Mingi" Yejin says a little to loud. Everyone goes quiet but she doesn't realize how loud she spoke so I mouthed 'don't say anything' and everyone minded their own business. Mingi turns a little red. "You like him" I ask the girl "he's so fine like he can take me right here on this table" Yejin says "please don't your house is right next door" I say making her laugh.

I stand up and signal Mingi to follow me. Once we leave the dining room I speak to him. "Yejin thinks your and I quote 'so fine', what do you think" I ask Mingi "yes" he says before walking away. What does he mean by yes. Yes to what? I walk back with Mingi to the dining room and he pulls Yejin by her hand somewhere else.

Minutes later everyone hears screaming, not the 'I'm being killed' screaming but the 'I'm being dicked down to good' screaming. Seonghwa puts music on to cover the noises. It's not an awkward atmosphere everyone minds their business in their own conversation. I see San drinking with an upset look so I approach him "what's wrong" I ask "I guess I'm the only single one now" San says "that's not a bad thing..... you should use this time to take care of yourself" I say trying to comfort him. "Your right" he says smiling now.

I'm sorry if it's bad, I'm not in the best state of mind yet to be updating but I want to be consistent for you all......
💜💜💜