Ch 6

Jongho's POV
The whole day Sorin has been crying. I understand, Seonghwa hurt her, it just hurts me to see her like this. I slowly push open the door she is staying in. "Sorin want to eat dinner" I ask her and she wipes her tears "no" she sighs out silently "you haven't ate all day please eat something" I insist she shakes her head.

I sit down on the bed next to her. Sorin places her head on my shoulder and I hug her. "What did I do wrong" Sorin cries out "nothing you did nothing wrong" I said. Please don't tell me she thinks Seonghwa kicking her out is her fault. It isn't her fault at all. If anything it's his. "Then why did he tell me to leave him" her cries become louder "he's stupid he'll come back soon" here I am again defending him. "What if he gets Kiri pregnant since I'm gone and can't have a baby" why would she think that "he won't do that" I said "if he does I'll get you pregnant" I say making her laugh, ouch. At least she laughed. "That's weird your my best friend" she says calming down "yeah just your best friend" I mumbled "what'd you say" she asks but before I can answer her, Sorin runs to the bathroom and throughs up. I held her hair above her so it won't get in the way. I'm not going to lie I almost threw up too.

She fell asleep after showering. I placed a cup of water on her night stand in case she would want water in the morning. I stood at the door way admiring her. She sleeps so calmly but not in a comfortable position if you ask me. I guess to Sorin it's good. she takes the whole bed up. I laugh quietly before closing the door. At least I know she's safe here, and not being pressured by Seonghwa.

"Good morning" Sorin says as she walks in the kitchen half awake. "Morning, how are you feeling" I ask "I feel like shit" Sorin says sitting at the table "why" I ask laughing "I threw up again" she says trying drink water. "Sucks to be you" I say handing her a plate of food she was going to reject my offer but it was cut off by my phone ringing "eat, I'll answer my phone" I say before answering the phone.

Me
Hello mom

I say putting it on speaker,placing it down on the table as I return to finish cooking.

Mom
Hello Jongho

Me
What are you up to

Mom
Nothing staying at home, you know

Me
Oh okay

Mom
So how's Sorin, you know Jongho it's bad that your hiding your feelings for her

Sorin looks at me just as shocked as I look. My mom just exposed me. I don't say nothing as I rush to hang up the phone.

Me
Mom I'll call you back

I turn to Sorin. "You have feelings for me" she says with an unreadable expression "yeah of course I do your my best friend" I say "you know what I mean.... tell me the truth" Sorin says now looking upset "it's better if we just drop this" I say "no tell me Jongho now" she demands "fine, yes Sorin I love you I always have but I don't want that to stop me from being your best friend" I said to her I grab her hand "my feelings won't get in the way of anything I promise" I say not wanting her to end our friendship. She says nothing for seconds, then grabs my shirt and pulls me down to kiss her. I was very surprised but quickly kissed her back. This is all I ever wanted, to kiss her feel her lips against mine. She pulls away and quickly runs towards the bathroom. I follow her and see her throwing up. So I help Sorin again.

Hey beautiful, how are you feeling? Please answer I want to know😫

Hey beautiful, how are you feeling? Please answer I want to know😫. I'm here for you.
💜💜💜