Ch 38

Me
Your not my mother

Mom
I gave birth to you didn't I

Me
That means nothing to me, a mother loves their child and does not pretend they don't exist

Mom
I did that to make you strong

Me
You made me weak, I made myself strong and tell me what you want before I hang up

Mom
I heard you have a daughter now

Me
Nara told you didn't she

Mom
Yes, because she's mature and forgave me

Me
Is that all you wanted to say

Mom
I want to see your daughter and meet your husband

Me
No

Mom
Why not

Me
You don't deserve to

Mom
At least think about it

Me
I have to go

Mom
I see

Me
Bye

I hand up the phone and see the boys with shocked faces. "That is your mom" Seonghwa ask's "yup" I answer "no offense but she seams like a bitch" Mingi says "she is" I say

"INTO THE UNKNOOOOWN"

"InTO ThE UnKNoOoWn"

"Into the unknoooooown"

"Who let Jongho, Mingi and Wooyoung use the karaoke" Yeosang ask's as we watch the three boys sing their hearts out "wait why are they even singing that song" Hongjoong asks "it's a child's song for Mi Sun" Yunho says "it is not a child's song" I defend "yeah it's a bop for all ages" San says "shut your single ass up" Yeosang says

"I want to dye my hair" I say "do it" Wooyoung says "what color" Hongjoong asks "lavender" I say "what about blonde" Mingi says "Hyunjin's hair is already blonde" I say "you two can be twins" Jongho says "I think the color you have is good" Seonghwa says "it's settled Sorin is dying her hair Purple" Yeosang says "let's go" Mingi says "we're dying it right now" Seonghwa says "why not" San says "it's passed midnight" he says "so it's not your hair" Mingi says "but that's my wife" Seonghwa says "yeah and she wants to dye it" Yunho says.

"YOU HAVE TO PUT GLOVES ON FIRST DUMBASS"

"WHY WOULD YOU THROUGH AWAY THE INSTRUCTIONS"

"PUT AWAY THE SCISSORS IM NOT CUTTING MY HAIR"

"BRING THE MOP THEIRS DYE ON THE FLOOR"

I look in the mirror along side 8 other boys. "That doesn't look blue to me" Seonghwa says "it looks green" Yeosang says "teal too" Yunho says "it's not bad" Wooyoung says "I like it" San says "it could be worse" Jongho says "I love it" I say. Yes it looks like two different colors but I love it. It took all 8 boys and a lot of yelling but I love it.

The next day
"Hello sir can I take your order" I ask the man. Let me catch you up. For today's episode of the sibling adventures of Sorin and Hyunjin we have to serve at a restaurant. I've never done this before but if someone dares piss me of I'll go off on them with no shame. The mission is to receive as much compliments from the clients as we can. I look over to Hyunjin and he's thriving mostly because he's serving young girls who are basically drooling over him.

"Sorin table 4" I walk towards the table and hear familiar voices "hello- what the hell are you all doing here" I say looking at the 8 boys "we wanted to eat" Hongjoong says "fine what do you want to drink" I ask "rude but I'll take a Malibu mixed drink" Yeosang says "do I look like a bartender to you" I say "well no but your uniform says you bring me what I ask for" Yeosang says cockily "I'll take a iced americano" Jongho says "coffee it's the afternoon" I say "I had a long morning" Jongho says. I eventually take all their orders which are drinks that they usually don't ask for.

I eventually serve them their food too. "This steak looks raw" San says "these fries are cold" Mingi says "I need a refill on my iced tea" Yunho says. I sigh turning back to the boys "your doing amazing baby ignore them" Seonghwa says I nod "thank you" I says before walking to another table.

The recording eventually ends and I want to sleep. I say goodbye to Hyunjin before heading home. The first thing I do is shower and then lay in bed ready for sleep. Seonghwa comes in with Mi Sun sleeping in his arms. Yup this is what I want to see everyday. He lays her down next to me and I pull her carefully close to me. I hear her soft cute snores. Seonghwa kisses me "tired" he asks quietly I nod my head slowly "sleep" he says. Seonghwa doesn't need to tell me twice to sleep.

Happy Father's Day *cough* Chen *cough* *cough*..... so I'm thinking a vampire ff next?? How does that sound?
💜💜💜