Ch 15

"Sorin"

"Nara"

Me and Nara exchange looks. "You know Jongho" she asks "yes he's my best friend" I say "I'm having his baby" she says "I know....... honestly I'm not surprised" I say she glared at me "Well it's either you got fat or your also pregnant" she says "I am but with my husband" I say emphasizing the husband. "Husband" she questions. I point to Seonghwa "I'm Seonghwa the father of the child and your sisters husband" Seonghwa introduces himself. "I see..... I can tell you don't want me here so I'll-" I cut Nara off "handle your situation with Jongho first" I say

Jongho's POV
"She has it all doesn't she a husband, and a baby on the way, clearly by the looks of it is living a wealthy life" Nara says "can I ask why you two don't talk to each other" I ask and she nods "years ago me and Sorin were offered to model abroad in another country but only one of us could go" she says "I saw the letter first and I didn't tell Sorin about it until the day I left.... when I arrived to the foreign country the company told me they preferred Sorin which meant I didn't get a modeling job" she continues "it's my fault she never got to have that opportunity.... it wasn't my dream to become a model it was Sorin's but I was jealous so I did that to her..... she was just trying to follow her dream"

I patted her back. Maybe I should give her chance even if she made mistakes in the past, everyone makes mistakes. "Nara I want to get to know you" I say she looks up at me in the eyes, hope making her eyes shine. "I want to at least try with you since you are having my baby" I say, hopefully I won't regret this. Please tell me I won't.

Sorin's POV
"Sorin, Nara wants to talk to you" Jongho says walking into the kitchen and I stand up. Seonghwa grabs my hand "you don't have to if you don't want to" he says "I do" I say

I sit on the coach a comfortable distance from Nara. "You wanted to talk to me" I say she nods. "I'm sorry" she says "I shouldn't have done that to you" Nara says tears forming in her eyes. I really want to forgive her I really do I mean if I had got the modeling job I wouldn't have met Seonghwa which is way better than being a model, but then again that was my dream and she crushed it not even thinking twice about it. "I can't forgive you" I say "ok-" I cut her off "but I can give you another chance to show me that you are not the same" I say she stands up smiling "thank you so much" she says opening up her arms for a hug. I slowly get up from the coach, pregnancy problems. "We're not there yet Poppy" I say referring to the pink troll from the movie Trolls.

The next morning I get ready. I change and do my hair. I basically have three hairstyles. Straight, wavy and homeless. Today we go wavy.

"So Mr. and Mrs. Park would you like to know the gender of your baby" the doctor asks I look at Seonghwa

"Yes"

"No"

The doctor looks at us confused "Seonghwa I don't want to know yet" I say pouting to him making him sigh "okay fine not yet but can we have a paper that has the gender please" Seonghwa asks and doctor nods. We soon leave after.

I stare at Seonghwa as he scoops ice cream for me. "Your face triggers me" I say completely amazed at the beautiful man "could this be affection" he says making me laugh. "You need a high five.... in the face....with a chair" I say "ouch" he says "oh guess what" he asks "what" I ask "just kidding" Seonghwa says. He knows I hate it when people do that. "Fuck you" I say irritatedly "hey" he yells "fine unfuck you or whatever" I say

Jongho
I made another mistake

Me
Who's pregnant now

Jongho
No it's not that

Jongho
I was supposed to go on a date with Nara today but things were just to awkward.....

Me
I don't see the mistake awkward dates happen all the time

Jongho
We ended up having sex

Me
Well fuck me gently with a chainsaw

First of all congratulations Chen, hopefully your babygirl was born healthy!💖 Secondly thank you all for the 750 reads I appreciate it so much, I truly love you all so so much! ❤️ Thirdly I feel like one day while I'm at work I'm going to drop dead, I'm so sleep deprived and my body is so sore😫 can't believe I'm still working with this pandemic still going. Lastly what do you think Seonghwa's and Sorin's baby's gender will be? Any name suggestions??
💜💜💜