Ch 49

"What the hell are you doing" I ask my mom. She stands in my office room with my bank information "I'm uh S-Sorin" she stutters "are you trying to take money" I ask taking the file from her "no I was just" my mom gives up on her lying "if you needed money you could've just asked me" I say "it's Nara's fault" she says "how" I ask "she told me to find it and take your money for her since you two don't see each other" my mom says. At this point I'm not even surprised. "Why did you do it" I ask "because I just wanted money and she... you know how Nara is" my mom says and oh I do know Nara all to well.

"I'm sorry" my mom says. I don't even know if I should forgive her anymore. "I- mom I'm sorry I can't forgive you right now" I say "it's okay I get it" she says "I'll go already I'm sorry again" she says I open the door for her and she walks out. Why does my family always end up walking out on me, but this time I opened the door for them to leave.

I lay on top of Seonghwa. "I can't believe she did that" Seonghwa says I nod. "Am I heavy" I ask Seonghwa "no" he says yet again this man lies to me to make me feel better "I kinda miss San the house is way quieter without him" I say Seonghwa nods "he was like a son" Seonghwa says I begin to laugh although it was a bit true. San moved out a month ago into a small apartment for himself. He seems way better and more happy. I'm proud of San.

"Remember your emo phase" I say "I was not emo" Seonghwa defends "boy yes you were your low-key still emo" I say "why do you think that" Seonghwa says "look at yourself" I say he looks at himself "fair enough but I'm not emo" Seonghwa says I shrug "whatever you say emo boy" I say.

Later that day
"You wanted to meet up with me" I say sitting across from JB at my house because I learned my lesson the first going out in public with an idol. "Yes" he says "why" I ask "I wanted to talk to you" he says "about" I ask again "this May be a lot to take in but, you remind me of my first girlfriend, you two look very similar" JB says my eyebrows furrow "really" I ask he nods "that's why I wanted your number but your married already..." he says "what happened to her if you don't mind me asking" I say "she passed away in a car accident when coming over to meet my parents, it was raining so the road was slippery" JB says looking down I immediately grab his hand and hold it "I'm sorry to hear that are you okay" I say "I'm better now I just thought.... I could have her back, since you two look very similar" he says. "I wish I could do something to help you" I say "I get it it's fine your married and hopefully happy" he says I nod "I am happy thank you, hopefully you find love again that's even stronger" I say JB nods "thank you" he says I stand up and hug JB, he smiles hugging me back.

"LETS GET DRUNK BITCHES" I yell in the kitchen "I'm the only one here" Seonghwa says "fine.... LETS GET DRUNK LOSER" I say "loser" Seonghwa says "yes, loser" I say Seonghwa glares at me "your my favorite loser" I say smiling widely "I considered suffocating you with a pillow yesterday so you better stop glaring at me" I threatened "fine" he says smiling, better.

I toss many different kinds or fruits and vodka with ice into a blender and turn it on to blend it together. I came up with the amazing idea to be my own bartender. Seonghwa watches as I sing and cut fruit happily. Seonghwa smiles to himself holding his drink "What" I ask him "nothing, just seeing you happy makes me happy" he says I smile now too "you make me happy" I say "also I had a bit to drink already" I say laughing Seonghwa laughs too.

Short, boring chapter! Sorry! ✌️😗✌️
💜💜💜