Ch 43

I run to Jackie and hug her in efforts to comfort her. Tears continue to flow down her face as I try to hold mine in. She hugs me back tightly "H-Hongjoong" she yells loudly gripping my shoulder "Hongjoong will be okay" I say she shakes her head. She seems to have no hope. "The doctor said Hongjoong was injured badly they're trying their hardest to help him but he won't wake up or even react" Jackie says between tears. Mingi, Jongho, Wooyoung, and San come running in. "How is he" Jongho ask's "it's bad" Seonghwa says going to hug them.

Hours pass and their is no news about Hongjoong from the doctors and Yunho is no where to be found, he won't answer his phone. Jongho sits next to me in the waiting room "I don't understand out of everyone it had to be Hongjoong" Jongho says I nod "it's hard to believe" I say. Truly I think this is all a dream. I'm hoping to wake up and see that Hongjoong is okay, but I can't because this is real.

Yunho comes walking into the waiting room "I'm sorry I couldn't come earlier Jackie" Yunho apologizes to her and she nods they talk for a while before he walks towards me and Jongho. "Whats wrong wait where is Raeyoo" I ask him "my ex wife took him" he says I stand up "what" I say "she came to my house and said she was going to take Raeyoo away from me and she told the cops that I took Raeyoo away without her knowing" Yunho says "so she wants to go to court and get custody of Raeyoo" he says "what the hell I never thought Mila would do that to you" I say he nods his head. "I don't know what to do Mila already gave me a paper with the court date it's in a week from now" he says "do you know who your talking to" I say "Sorin" he says "duh but what do I do for a living" I say "your a lawyer" Yunho says questionably "yes I am and I'll be your lawyer and if you don't win custody of Raeyoo I'll quit my job" I say "really" he says I nod "of course Yunho, I promise you'll have Raeyoo back in no time" I say he smiles and then hugs me "thank you" he says I hug him back tighter "your welcome" I say.

By now everyone is asleep in their chairs as for me I can't sleep when things are on my mind. I hold Mi Sun in my arms, to think someone tried to take her away from me makes me angry. I know how Yunho feels so I will do anything I can for him to get back Raeyoo. I look at Jackie and her head is leaning against the wall, her eyes are shut but I can tell their puffy from all the crying. I desperately want Hongjoong to get better because it hurts to know he's fighting for his life while his wife is also hurting.

It's almost 4 am and I'm still not asleep I feel sleepy but my body just won't let me. I sigh as I watch nurses and doctors rush one place to another. They look just as tired and worried. One doctor comes in our direction "Mr. Kim has reacted and is awake" the doctor says I get up and go to Jackie I shake her until she opens her eyes "he's awake" I says she quickly gets up and follows the doctor to Hongjoong. Seonghwa wakes up "what happened" he asks "Hongjoong woke up" I say "that's great" he says I nod. I sit back down and lean against Seonghwa's shoulder and finally I am able to sleep.

What wakes me up is Seonghwa he shakes me and my eyes open "what" I complain "everyone already saw Hongjoong do you want to" Seonghwa ask's I nod. I walk to his room and enter it. Hongjoong is awake but very pale, his lips are slightly purple and cuts are all over his body. Different parts of his body are wrapped up, once I enter he smiles slightly "Rin" he says quietly "Hong" I say smiling back to him widely "how are you feeling" I ask him "I'm not feeling anything" he says I laugh, and he slightly laughs too. "I can't believe this happened" he says his smile fading "I know me either but at least your alive right" I say he nods "yup" he says "you know life isn't all burritos and strippers my friend" I say patting Hongjoong's head making him smile again.

Jackie insists on everyone to go home and rest. Once I get home I run to my bed and lay down because sleeping on a stiff chair is not it.

"Sorin your mom is here"

I can not catch a break. I find them in the living room. To my surprise my mom isn't alone, she's with Xion....

I'm about to go off so please bare with me and continue to read. I don't know if you know but Felix from Stray Kids has been getting really bad hate comments. Comments telling him to cut himself or kill himself, no one in the right state of mind would ever tell someone that. This is wrong and who ever is doing this needs to stop. Felix has feelings and he doesn't deserve to get hurt in any way mentally or physically. Felix is truly one of the sweetest idols I've seen so I don't understand why would someone do this. Telling someone their ugly by all means is bad and hurtful but telling them to hurt themselves is crossing the line! Felix doesn't deserve any of this.... no one deserves to hear any of that.

On a better note I love you!! And your an amazing person, you matter so much to me and everyone around you!!
💜💜💜