Ch 34

I yell over and over to the women "the baby is 1 month old and her name is Park Mi Sun and if it's not clear enough my daughter was kidnapped by Kiri Midori" I yell to the poor receptionist at the police station. She probably had a headache by now.

We've looked everywhere called everyone and nothing, no trace of Mi Sun or Kiri. I sigh once I sit on the passenger seat of our car. It's been a long sad day. "You ex girlfriend is crazy" I say "when I was with her she didn't seem crazy" Seonghwa says I glare at him "Are you defending her" I question "no I'm just saying I never thought she could do something like this...." Seonghwa quickly answers, and then begins to drive home, because we have no other ideas of what to do.

Jongho's POV
I stare at Jiyun who's naked asleep in my bed. We are nothing yet I feel like their is feelings between us. Don't get me wrong I still am in love with Sorin.... but I'm trying to move on with Jiyun. She's so kind and understanding. Even through everything she decided to stick around.

I woke up to answer a call from Sorin. Between tears she managed to tell me Mi Sun was kidnapped by Kiri. Why doesn't she just leave Seonghwa and Sorin alone. Even me who wants to be with Sorin refuses to brake them apart.

Jiyun turns to me and smiles. "Morning" she says "good morning beautiful" I answer her "I'm not beautiful right now.... I feel like a chicken nugget" she says making me laugh "you are a chicken nugget....., the most beautiful one" I say she begins laughing now "thank you" Jiyun says pulling me down to kiss her.

My phone begins to ring again I answer it thinking it's Sorin.

Me
Any news with Kiri and Mi Sun

Nara
What happened to them and I know someone named Kiri

Well Nara is obviously not Sorin I should've seen who was calling first before answering.

Me
Do you know where Kiri is

Nara
She's actually at the airport right now.... Kiri said she adopted a baby and is leaving the country

I hang up and immediately call Sorin. I tell her everything and I can hear the panic in her voice. I don't know when is Kiri's flight so they have to be there as soon as possible.

Sorin's POV
Seonghwa drives like their is no speed limit to the airport. Their is no way I'm letting my daughter leave the country without me or Seonghwa. I've never felt so scared, it's only been 2 days without Mi Sun and it was hell. This baby is my happiness now and Kiri is dumb to think she can take Mi Sun away.

The minute Seonghwa parks our car we run inside. We look everywhere. My phone buzzed so I pull it out.

Jongho
Nara said Kiri's flight leaves in 20 minutes

I put my phone away and look at the board on the wall. Only one flight is in 20 minutes... gate #5. I lead Seonghwa to gate #5. As we make our way down security tries to stop us "miss you can not pass without a passport" the man says "my daughter is over there let me pass" I yell trying to push the man "no-" Seonghwa pushes the man back and I take the chance and run passed him.

I look around until I hear a baby crying. I turn towards the crying and see Kiri walking towards the gate that leads to the plane. I run towards them Seonghwa finally catches up "stop" I yell Kiri turns and sees us before she walks faster away "Kiri stop" I yell "stop her she kidnapped my baby" Seonghwa yells a near by guard gets Kiri's arm "miss is that your daughter" the guard asks and Kiri stays silent trying to pull away. Me and Seonghwa finally catch up to them.

Seonghwa takes Mi Sun away from Kiri's arms. I pull Kiri towards me and punch her. "Don't touch Seonghwa or my daughter again you crazy bitch" I curse at her. Multiple guards and police arrive, me and Seonghwa stay having to tell them what happened. We sigh once they let us leave. On our way out of the airport I see Kiri in handcuffs walking with a police officer. I turn to Seonghwa who's holding Mi Sun closely. I smile as I hold his hand.

1 week later
Ah yes this is the life. Laying down with Seonghwa and Mi Sun while watching a movie. This is when I'm happiest. "You know Win from MCND" I say "yes why" Seonghwa asks "he was 15 when he debuted and accomplished way more than when I was 15" I say "well he worked hard for it" Seonghwa says "are you calling me lazy" I ask "no" he answers "I'm crying, you made me cry" I say pouting "baby" Seonghwa says "now is not the time for pet names" I say "no I'm calling you a baby....I'm insulting you" he says "your mean what have I ever done to you" I say "once you convinced me eggs weren't real" he says sadly and I begin to laugh at him.

Hello everyone! I am sorry for not updating in a while..... it's because my mental health has not been so good lately. I wanted to work through it and update hopefully it's not boring for you.

Also do you want this story be longer or should I end it already? What ever you choose I'll be happy with it but please let me know by commenting.

So it turns out I am unemployed 😂😂 work has been slow, but I have free time now but since I'm unproductive I don't really do much.

I made this though

I made this though... isn't it pretty! The picture wasn't big enough for the frame😂😔 The group in the picture is Seventeen. Your girls ultimate groups are Ateez, NCT (all the sub units), BTS, and Seventeen!

Question for you to answer? Who are your ultimate groups?? Sorry for ranting
💜💜💜