Ch 20

Jongho's POV
I sit across from Nara awkwardly "how's the baby" I ask she says nothing for seconds just looking at me then sighs "it's a boy" she says calmly. A baby boy...... I'm having a son, I couldn't ask for anything better. "That's great when are you due" I ask and she gets a look of panic. If I'm being honest Nara's baby belly is kind of bigger then Sorin's which is weird since Sorin has been pregnant longer.

"I'm not sure" she says "how did you not ask the doctor or something" I say she shrugs. "Can you ask about me not just the baby" Nara says irritated. What do I ask her? "Uh how are you feeling.... have you been eating good and getting rest" I ask "yes I eat good but I feel like I can't rest good which makes me feel a bit sad" she says "is their anything I can do to help you" I offer a small smile appears on her face "well can we cuddle until I sleep" she asks shyly

I hate this. Why didn't I say no? Oh right so she won't take my son from me. Anyways so Nara is currently in my bed sleeping after I was "cuddling" with her which was and felt very weird for me but she looked happy. At least I didn't sleep with her.

Sorin's POV
"Do you realize that erasers slowly die for your mistakes" I say to Seonghwa who's watching tv "what goes on in your head" he asks me while laughing I shrug making a pouty face. "You make me feel dumb" I cross my arms "I don't mean it like that baby" Seonghwa says trying to pull me towards him I glare at him then he stops. "Do you think oranges are called oranges because their orange......... or is orange called orange because of oranges" Seonghwa says I turn to him smiling. He pulls me towards him this time I don't stop him. I hug him and he hugs me back. "I love you" he says kissing all over my face "I love you too"

The bell rang interrupting us. "I'll get it" Seonghwa offers. I watch him go to the door. "Can I help you sir" I hear Seonghwa ask "yes I'm looking for Sorin uh I think her last name is Park now" a familiar voice says "yes I'm her husband can I know why your looking for her" Seonghwa says "my mother past away recently and on a note she left for me said I have a half sibling and this is the address that was on it" the man says this time I get up to go see the man Seonghwa begins to get suspicious "can I know your name sir" Seonghwa asks "yes my name is Hyunjin" I walk up to the door and almost collapse

The Hwang Hyunjin from Stray Kids is at my home!! Oh my is the house clean, yes okay. Wait did he say I'm his half sister. "Are you Sorin" Hyunjin ask's looking at me. We're making eye contact! Alert, alert evacuate!! "Y-yes" oh no did I just stutter. "Can we talk please I don't really have much time but I need answers" he asks and I nod Seonghwa let's him in.

I sit on our dining room table and Hyunjin sits across from me. "I don't think I'll have the answers your looking for but I can help you with anything you need" I offer the boy. He nods "my mother past away recently" he says "I'm sorry to hear that, how are you feeling" I ask "I doing better..... but I recently received a note from my mother after she passed explaining something to me" he stops and I nod tears form in his eyes "take your time" I say placing my hand on his for comfort. Whoa where's this confidence coming from. "It said years ago before she and my dad were serious she slept with your dad thus she got pregnant with me...... my father knew I wasn't his but still loved me like I was, he didn't want me to know but my mother did so she waited til  she passed away to tell me"

"I'm sorry again because this is new to me too I didn't know any of this till now" I say "it's okay" Hyunjin says rubbing my hand as he looks down "If I'm being honest Hyunjin, my father and mother aren't good parents or people..... I don't talk to them in fact I don't even know if their alive" I say "I see" he says "but you have another sister but she's just as crazy as my parents" I say making him smile. His smile I made him smile!!! "Do you want to stay for dinner" I offer and he looks at his watch in shock "actually I have to go but here's my number call me whenever you'd like around this time because I'm only free at this time" he says handing me a paper I nod taking it.

I walk him to the door we stop before opening it. "So your married" he asks I nod "are you pregnant" Hyunjin asks "yes and don't worry my husband is the father of the child" I say he nods with a smile "good" he says I nod "it was nice meeting you hopefully I get to see my older sister again" he says "I hope I get to see my little brother again too" I say ruffling his hair. I open the door and he walks out.

"Good bye Hyunjin work hard" I say waving bye "Bye take care of yourself" he says stopping "I will" I say as he stares at me. His smile fades, which makes me worry. Hyunjin takes a step forward I do to. Soon enough he jogs back to me and hugs me. I hug Hyunjin back tightly. "Don't work to hard rest when you can okay" I say getting teary eyes "take care of yourself and the baby" he says I nod into his shoulder trying to hold back tears. I feel a wetness on my shoulder. He's crying, I look at him with my arms still around him "don't cry" I say wiping his tears "I know I'm sorry I just can't believe I have a older sister or a sister at all" he says sniffling "I know I can't believe I have a little brother" I say. He smiles again "go before your late" I demand and he nods "your right good bye Sorin" Hyunjin says "good bye" I wave finally. He eventually leaves and I stay standing at the door

"So you have a brother that's famous" Seonghwa says hugging me from behind "apparently I do" I say laughing "that's crazy" he says "I know" I say "you two kind of look alike" he says "you think so" I ask "yes" Seonghwa says

So quite a bit of stuff happened here didn't it. Anyways how are you doing? I'm here to listen if you ever need to talk or you just want to have a fun conversation. Question, do you listen or stan Stray Kids? If so who's your bias? Last thing, I recently have got a break from work so I'll be updating more!!
💜💜💜