Ch 33

"Happy birthday Destiny" I tell the girl "thank you" she says smiling. "Did you know your birthday is the same day as Haechan's from NCT" I say to her "oh yeah I do, I love NCT" Destiny says. Everyone I just found my new best friend. "Is this your baby" she says looking at Mi Sun. "Yes" I say "she's adorable" Destiny says.

The night goes on. I have only a few drinks not wanting to get drunk and so does Seonghwa. We sang happy birthday to Destiny and let me say the boys literally sang beautiful!I sounded like a dying bird. No offense to dying birds though.

Yunho and Destiny have been seeing each other for almost 3 months. In front of everyone Raeyoo brought Yunho a diamond necklace. He put it on Destiny and asked her to officially be his girlfriend. It was a sweet moment to witness. I'm happy their happy. Raeyoo even likes Destiny she's really kind.

We finally arrive home and I place Mi Sun in her nursery room's crib and go to my room to shower. I left the warm water run down my body and wet my hair. I hear Seonghwa walk in the bathroom "baby" he says "fellow associate" I answer he laughs "I need to shower" he says "okay..... get in" I say.

He gets in the shower with me "I look sexy" Seonghwa complements himself "I look sexy too" I pout "I know your sexy baby, but right now I'm talking about me" he says and I turn the other way. He hugs me so my back is touching his chest "complement me" I say to Seonghwa "you have eyes" he says laughing. I'll take it. I turn around and kiss him. It becomes rough and needy. I pull him closer to me "woah, woah, woah what if we slip and fall while fucking in the shower" he says pulling away "in stories nobody falls so why would you" I ask he just shrugs "if you say so" he says picking me up and I wrap my legs around his waist.

Seonghwa begins to kiss my neck and I grip his hair. "Seonghwa~" I moan he rubs his tip at my entrance "put it in" I yell becoming impatient. I scream as he pushes himself into me. It's been a while. "Ugh Sorin you feel so good" Seonghwa groans in my ear. He pounds in me at a fast pace. "Yes- Seonghwa right there" I demand pulling his hair. He continues to bang my good spot multiple times "I'm close baby" he groans my toes curl from the pleasure "me too" I moan. He pulls out after I cum on him. "On your knees" I go down in front of him and he puts his length in my mouth. I begin to suck him until he came in my mouth. He pulls me up and kisses me.

We finish taking a shower and we go to bed. I lay down but immediately Seonghwa climbs on top of me. "Can I help you" I say "yes, be a good girl for me" Seonghwa says in my ear. Round two! Seonghwa removes my pajamas. And kisses down my body. He stops above my area, I nod for him to continue. That's one thing I love about Seonghwa no matter how long we've been together or how much we've had sex he always asks for consent.

Seonghwa licks my clit, my back arches a bit. His tongue goes into me making me moan. I push his head for him to go deeper and for more friction. Soon enough I come on his tongue. I pull him to my face and kiss him. While kissing him he slides in me. He groans into the kiss. His hand makes its way to my throat, and lightly he lightly chokes me.

He continues to thrust into me, choke and kiss me. With each thrust Seonghwa goes deeper. I scratch Seonghwa's back and moan loudly. He flip us over for me to ride him. I place my hands on his chest before I bounce on him. He grips my hips helping me. My legs begin to shake "I'm close" I say before cumming on him. He pulls out and cums too.

I collapse beside him and breathe heavily. "It's been a while hasn't it" I say "5 months" he says. Well god damn someone's been keeping track.

I have to take Mi Sun to the doctor once a week for check ups. I learned every baby has to do that. So I wait patiently with Seonghwa and Mi Sun for the doctor. A nurse comes in but doesn't look or turn to us she just gets a paper from the counter "the doctor will be here shortly" she says before leaving. Her voice sounds familiar. Unfortunately I couldn't see her face.

The doctor soon comes in and checks Mi Sun. "Can I take Mi Sun to weigh her again" the doctor asks I nod at the woman. Seonghwa gives Mi Sun to the older lady. "I'll be back soon" the doctor says before walking out.

A lot of minutes pass and I get impatient. "What's taking so long" I get irritated so I open the door and see other doctors and nurses looking around worried. I finally find our doctor without Mi Sun. I go up to her and Seonghwa follows "where's my daughter" I yell "I'm sorry" she says "for what" Seonghwa says "I lost her....... I gave her to the nurse and now I can't find the nurse or your baby anywhere" the doctor says. Oh hell no. "Who's the nurse what's her name" I ask on the verge of crying "the nurses name is Kiri Midori" I look at Seonghwa in shock and he looks the same. I fall to ground n tears "Kiri stole my baby" I scream.

Happy birthday to Haechan!! 🎉

 Also I'm very late on this but happy pride month! Just know you are loved no matter what!! If you ever feel unloved come to me I'll be there for you! 🏳️‍🌈

Lastly, everyone's comments make me feel so happy!! They always make my day! I really appreciate each and everyone who reads this story even if you don't comment! I love you all so much!! Stay safe! 💗💗
💜💜💜