Ch 5

Jongho's POV
Sorin, my best friend who I love way to much than what is normal for best friends. I've always loved her, always. I was there before Seonghwa. I was there before he took her away from me. Well technically he didn't take her from me because she was never mine but I like to think she was mine. Fear, the only thing that held me back from telling her how I feel. It's way to late to tell Sorin that I love her now.

Hold that thought

I feel my phone buzz so I pull it out to see Sorin calling me.

Me
Hello

Sorin
Jongho

I hear her crying on the other line, I immediately begin to panic.

Me
What's wrong

Sorin
S-Seonghwa

She stutters and I roll my eyes at the name

Sorin
He kicked me o-out

My jaw clenched as I heard her sobs and I get angry.

Me
Where are you

Sorin
I'm on my way to your place

Me
Okay hurry

Sorin
Yeah I will bye

Me
Bye be careful

I humph out, how could he do that to her. We're they arguing? I clean my apartment out of stress and also because I have a feeling she's going to stay for a while, not complaining though.

I open the door immediately after it was knocked on and Sorin collapses into my arms crying. Just seeing her cry makes me want to break down too. "What happened" I ask and she continues to cry. I lead her to my coach and let her sit. I don't ask her anymore not wanting to pressure Sorin.

After a while she calms down. Her loud, quick cries turn into slow, quiet sobs. I continue to hug her patting her hair. "Seonghwa..... we argued" she said quietly I nodded "he was angry because someone told his parents I am pregnant" I release Sorin and hand her water "do you know who said that" I ask and she shook her head. "He told me why was he with me if I can't even have children, so he said we should take a break"

Sorin put the cup down and I wipe her tears. She gives me a weak smile and I smile back trying to make her feel better. "He said I should leave, I don't know what this means, does he want a divorce" she questions and I shake my head "of course he doesn't he just needs time" I say "Seonghwa is probably stressed out about his parents that is all he'll call you soon" I say why the heck am I defending him. Sorin nods "your probably right" she says. Great she agrees with me. "C-can I stay with you" Sorin asks shyly "of course you can as long as you want" I tell her "thank you" Sorin says then hugs me and I hug her back.

Seonghwa's POV
What the hell did I just do? How did I let the love of my life leave? Stupid Seonghwa why'd you tell her to leave? Ugh stupid,stupid,stupid. I need to use this time. I'll use it to become a better man for her. I need to stop making Sorin feel pressured about having children.

"So she's gone" Kiri asks smirking

Stay safe ILY
💜💜💜