Ch 8

2 weeks later
I stared at the mirror lifting my shirt after a shower. "So I'm pregnant with you now huh" I let out a little laugh "Seonghwa would be so happy" why am I doing this to myself. "You have another sibling on the way too" a tear rolled down my face. "I don't know if your dad is going to be there but I am" more tears trailed down my cheeks. "I never had my parents growing up but you'll have me" I smiled wiping the tears "I'll be the best parent ever, unless you bring home a boyfriend or girlfriend" I laugh again wiping my tears "then we'll have a problem, you'll always be my baby....... look at me I only found out about you 2 weeks ago but I'm already attached to you" I smiled, wiped my tears and pulled down my shirt. I turned around to leave my room but I bumped into Jongho. I didn't notice he was even in here with me. "Your going to be the best mom ever" he says hugging me and I immediately hug him back tears leaving my eyes again.

"Sorin" Jongho says "yes" I turn my attention to him "Can we go out and have dinner later, together" he asks "sure" I says

I begin to get ready. I found a dress and put it on, applied a little makeup, contemplated putting heels on eventually decided to put flats on, curled my hair and sprayed a little perfume on. I left my room and saw Jongho in black jean pants and a nice white button up. "Ready" he asks looking at me "yeah" I say and he holds my hand as we leave. Strange enough I got used to him randomly holding my hand. It gives me some sort or comfort and reassurance.

"Table for two" Jongho says and the waitress nods leading us to a table. We sit as she takes our order of drinks, then leaves. "Technically we aren't two with your baby, but I don't want to pay for someone who isn't going to eat" Jongho says and I laugh. "It's nice seeing you happy again" he says holding your hand "it feels nice to be happy" I says "Sorin" I hear yelling from in back of me.

"Mingi" I turn and see the man walking my way. Walking more like running. He finally gets to my table yanking me up into his arms for a hug. I hug back of course I haven't seen Mingi in years. "Wow, Sorin how are you" he asks smiling widely "I'm fine and you" I ask "I'm great, do you like the restaurant" he asks I furrowed my eyebrows together. Why is he asking me that. "Yeah it's good" I says "that's great, your dinner is on me if you tell me who this is" Mingi says pointing to Jongho. "Oh uh Mingi this is Jongho, my..... my best friend" I say "hi" Jongho says "hey, I'm Mingi, Sorin's childhood neighbor and owner of this restaurant" he says confidently "owner" I ask "yeah my mom always wanted at restaurant so I bought her this one" he says. Ahh yes Mingi is rich, how could I forget. "Oh how nice" I say "yeah I have to go but nice seeing you" he says pulling me into another hug. "Nice seeing you too" I say before he walks off. I sit back down. "Well he's loud" Jongho says "that's Mingi for you" I say.

After our free dinner me and Jongho decide to walk the streets of the dark night, brightened by lights around every building. We walked hand in hand in a comfortable silence. We looked inside every store we passed by seeing random people spending their money. I stopped at one particular shop. It was a flower shop. A memory ran through your head.

"This one is pretty" I said to Seonghwa and he smiled "get it" he says "but I also like this one..... and this one..... oouuu look at this one..... this color is so pretty....... this flower has so many petals" I said touching and smelling almost all the flowers in the store with Seonghwa. By the time we left Seonghwa bought all the different types of flowers for me. Once we got home he took me to the backyard that had a table with candles and food on it. He got on one knee "Sorin, out of all the flowers in the world I think your the most beautiful" he says "are you calling me a flower" I say seriously making him laugh. "I never gave you a romantic first date or surprised you with chocolate but I did give you my heart and it is much more valuable" Seonghwa smiles and I smile back "Sorin, will you marry me"

"Sorin, hey" I snap out of my thoughts and wipe tears away from my eyes. "Yes" I ask "what's wrong, all I see is you look at this flower shop and you start crying" he says "nothing, just old memories, can we go home" I ask and he nods.

"Jongho" I say "what's up" he says "do you actually love me" I ask and he looks at me surprised at the sudden question "y-yes I do but-" I cut him off "do you love me enough to raise a child that is not yours" I say "yes" he says without hesitation "I love you and the baby more than anything even if it's not mine, I'm going to be there for both of you" he says looking into my eyes. I can tell he is sincere.

No one's POV
Sorin leads him to her room and pushes him down on the bed. Sorin begins to kiss him slowly, unbuttoning his shirt. Jongho stops her "are you sure you want to do this" he asks purely out of love and care. "Yes" she answers him. Jongho changes their positions, he's on top now removing his own shirt. Once it's off Sorin's hands run down his chest. Their lips connect once more. Jongho tugs at the girls dress and she nods into the kiss letting him remove it. "Jongho" she moans out once he bites and sucks her neck. His hands run down her body stopping at her waist. He pulls away to remove what's left of the two's clothes. Sorin places her hands on her stomach "don't worry I'll be gentle" the boy says removing her hands.

Jongho places kisses starting from her neck and goes down but stops above her stomach. "I'll protect and love you as if I was you dad, I will be your dad" Jongho says then kisses Sorin's stomach. Jongho places his hands at Sorin's waist and she does the same to his back. "I'll be gentle" he says kissing the girl and he slowly pushes his length in her. Sorin moans into the kiss. Once Jongho is completely in her he begins to move his hips into her slowly. Sorin scratches his back out of pleasure that is running through her body. Soft moans escapes her lips. "Jongho" she moans "right there" she speaks out when she feels Jongho find her g-spot. He continues to thrust into her loving the feeling of being in her but also having their bodies so close together.

He loved how she only called out his name. Jongho wanted to be the best for her and he finally feels like he's doing that. "Baby" he grunts out "mmmhh" is all she could say. To much pleasure is over taking her ability to speak. "I'm close" he says going deeper at a good but gentle pace. "Me too" she moans out. He thrusted into her a couple more times before they both hit their climax. He cums in her then pulls out. Both of their bodies are worn out. Sorin's eyes get heavy sleep soon will take her. Jongho pulls her close. Seeing she is already asleep he whispers
"I love you"

Honestly I love this chapter😌 I hope you did too!
💜💜💜