Ch 39

I hear banging coming from the front door so I quietly get up trying not to wake up Mi Sun or Seonghwa, keep in mind this is in the middle of the night. Who ever it is they better have a good excuse. I pull the door open and someone immediately hugs me, I smell alcohol maybe this man is drunk "S-sorinnn~" ah yes this man is drunk "Minho" I question he pulls away "thatsss me" he says. Before I could say anything else he pushes me inside with him. "Why is everyone a-asleep" he asks "I don't know maybe because it's the middle of the night and they want to sleep" I say sarcastically "right" he says collapsing on the couch "why were you drinking" I ask "because" he says. Minho grabs my wrist and pulls me down to him "because I wanted it to stop the pain from knowing I can't have you" he says. Lee know suddenly doesn't seem drunk anymore. I stare into his eyes not knowing what to say.

Minho looks at my lips then leans forward. "Lee Know" I say pushing his shoulder back "I'm sorry" he quickly apologizes "it's okay but don't try that again" I say "can I have water please" he asks I nod and go to the kitchen and pour him a glass of water. By the time I come back he's asleep on the coach. I bring a blanket and cover him up before leaving back to bed again with Seonghwa and Mi Sun.

The next morning
"I miss your braces, they were so cute" I say "they were kind of annoying but thank you" Jeongin says. So I called Hyunjin and told him about Minho so now all of Stray Kids is at my home. Some members are interrogating Lee Know in the living room while I talk to the other members while eating. "Everyone lets go before we get into trouble" Chan says. I hug each of them goodbye but Minho hesitates "I'm sorry" he says "it's okay but don't get drunk again like that" I say he nods so I hug him "behave" I say.

The afternoon
The call I had with my mother runs through my mind. I'm constantly thinking about it. Maybe I should give my mother another chance, it only fair since I gave another chance to Nara so why not my mom.

I pull Mi Sun close to me "your too cute" I say looking at my baby "am I not cute" Seonghwa says, oh yeah he's here too "no" I say he pouts "your sexy" I say he smiles "that's better than being cute" he says I nod. "I'm here bitches" I look towards the door and see Yeosang "why isn't the front door locked" I ask Seonghwa and he shrugs "I'm hoping we didn't interrupt something" Anna says "no I burly finished folding the dishes" I say "how do you fold the dishes" she asks I laugh not answering her "here's the invitation to our wedding" Yeosang hands the silver envelope to Seonghwa "it's about time you two have been planning for like 2 years" I say "the best wedding needs time to plan" Yeosang says "okay buddy" I say agreeing sarcastically.

"LeFT aNd RiGHt, lEft AnD rIght, LefT And RiGHT" I sing out loud "I get it Seventeen made a comeback" Seonghwa says covering my mouth "how dare you silence me" I say "you've been singing that song for hours already" Seonghwa says "and the problem is" I question "your not singing it loud enough" he says

The next day
"So today's mission is to get a thoughtful gift for Hyunjin and I think I'll get him a three dollar gift card to a store because idols tend to get excited over stuff like that" I say to the camera. I look at the camera man then he begins to laugh "kidding" I say. The timer goes off on my phone signaling times up. I pay for the gift and I get into the car where Hyunjin was waiting with his gift for me.

We make our way to a designated room for the show at the JYP building. I sit across from Hyunjin at a table multiple cameras recording "you first" I say Hyunjin nods handing me a gift bag. I open it and see a picture in a frame of him and me sleeping together "Seonghwa took it when I slept at your house" Hyunjin says "I love it" I say. I really couldn't ask for a better gift then this one, it shows how close we've gotten. I hand Hyunjin his gift I get nervous because my gift may not be as sentimental. He opens it and pulls out a small box lifts the lid revealing two necklaces. One said sister, and the other said brother. He looks at me "it's perfect" he says putting his on then he helps me put mine on "look in the bag again" I say. Hyunjin pulls out a paper, and reads it out loud.

"Hyunjin, my dearest little brother! Today we were assigned to get each other gifts but I couldn't really decide what to get you. I wanted to get you something just as amazing as you, but I realized that's impossible theirs nothing in the world that is like you. After time I realized how much you mean to me and how you changed my life. I can't imagine a life without my loud and kind hearted little brother so thank you, thank you for looking and finding me! I love you, Hyunjin!"

We look at each other with watery eyes "I love you too" he says getting up and so do I. We hug each other. I cry in his shoulder trying to hide my face from the camera. I feel tears on my shoulder too. Eventually the recording ends which means I could go home so I hugged Hyunjin goodbye because he needed to return to work.

I got home and Seonghwa sits on the couch with Mi Sun in his arms. His expression is blank so I get nervous "Seonghwa please don't leave me" I say he begins to laugh. how cruel "I'm not leaving you" he says, that was close. "Here" he hands me an envelope and I open it. It's two to tickets to see Seventeen. "Holy shit, I'm going to see Seventeen" I yell he nods I hug him "thank you I love you so much Seonghwa" I say "all of I sudden" he says "shut up I've always loved you" I say.

I've been feeling less and less confident with these chapters, I'm sorry....
💜💜💜