Ch 42

"Sorin, you can run but you can't hide"

"Jokes on you because I can't do either"

I hide in my closet in between clothes from Seonghwa. "I know your in here" he says, I don't say anything waiting for his steps to go away. Moments pass and I don't hear his steps anymore. I let out a sigh, but then someone grabs my arm pulling me out from the clothes and another hand covers my mouth preventing me from screaming.

I get pulled to my room by Seonghwa and tossed on to the bed. "You thought it was funny to wear that dress didn't you" Seonghwa says. I didn't think it was funny I just wanted attention from Seonghwa since he's been away at work for a couple of days. "Time for me to have fun" he says removing the silk red dress from my body. "You had nothing under the dress" Seonghwa ask's, okay maybe I did think it was a little funny.

Seonghwa goes down to my area and looks at me for consent, I nod to him. Seonghwa begins to kiss my area making me moan and pull his hair "Seonghwa~" I moan out he grips my thigh going deeper "yes, right there" I yell, before I could cum Seonghwa pulls away "what the hell" I yell "wait right here" he says before leaving. Well where am I supposed to go? The store?

Seonghwa comes back with his shirt off and a candle in hand. This is going to get real kinky. "Give me your finger" Seonghwa demands and I nod doing so. He puts my finger in the melted candle wax and then takes it out "does it hurt you" he asks "no" I say he nods pushing me back down on to the bed. Seonghwa leans forward and kisses me I kiss back roughly, I can feel his smirk against my lips. He pulls away and begins to pour the melted wax on my stomach. "Mmm" the wax felt good, yes it burned but I loved it.

Seonghwa takes off his pants, placing a condom on and then begins to kiss my neck. He places my legs around his waist and slides his length in "aaahhh" I yell. It all felt to good. Seonghwa thrusted himself in and out fast not caring if I was ready. Why am I even complaining I like it rough. "Yes, Seonghwa" I continue to yell. My toes curled at all the pleasure, Seonghwa always finds the best spots to pound against. He groans "baby your so beautiful" he praises I scratch his back. "I'm close" I say he nods biting his lip "me too". He lifts my leg higher going even deeper, I can't hold it anymore so I cum on him. He pounds in me more before cumming.

Seonghwa gets off the bed and enters the restroom and comes back out with towels. "I'll clean you" he says rubbing the towel against my stomach. Eventually we both get cleaned up and I lay in his arms "I love you" Seonghwa says "I love you more" I say "I'm surprised Mi Sun didn't wake up" Seonghwa says I nod "she's sleeping" I say "she sleeps like you once your asleep no one wakes you up unless you want to get up" Seonghwa says making me laugh. It's true she's a good sleeper like me.

The door bell goes off and I look up to Seonghwa "why do I always have to get the door" Seonghwa complains as he gets up "thank you" I say as he rolls his eyes. This man loves me!

"Sorin it's for you"

I get up and put clothes on. Making my way to the living room I hear voices "so your Seonghwa" oh no it's my mom "yes ma'am" Seonghwa says I enter the room and Seonghwa looks panicked while my mom looks like he will eat Seonghwa alive. "Seonghwa can you check on Mi Sun please" I say he quickly gets up and hugs me "thank you for saving me" he says I nod as he quickly walks to the other room. I look back at my mom "he looks even better in person" she says I roll my eyes "how'd you get my address" I ask "Nara" she says. I should've known. "Do you need anything" I ask "can I meet my family" she asks "we'll wait a little longe for that" I say.

"where is dad" I ask "he passed away I actually brought you a letter he wrote for you" she says handing me an envelope. I hesitate before taking it. "He passed away about 6 months ago I'm feeling better now" she says "I didn't ask" I say. "You have a large house for only three people" she says "I also saw the pictures you have on your wall of your wedding..... you looked beautiful" my mom says. Okay she definitely wants something from me. In my whole life she had never complemented me. "Thank you" I say she nods "what do you do for a living" she asks "I'm a lawyer" I say "so you went to college, I'm proud of you" she says making me feel uneasy "what about your husband" she asks "he's a clothing designer, Seonghwa has his own line" I say she nods.

Seonghwa walks into the living room with Mi Sun. She looks like she's about to cry and on instinct I get up and grab her. I carry her close to me preventing her from letting the tears out. "What a good mother" my mom says making Seonghwa nod. I turn to them and sigh, might as well show her Mi Sun. "Mom this is Mi Sun" I say my mom gets closer to my baby and carefully places her hand on Mi Sun's cheek "she's adorable" my mom says I nod.

Seonghwa's phone begins to ring and he excuses himself before leaving. "Nara is planning on purposing to her boyfriend Nick, because she thinks he never will" my mom says I shrug not really caring and focusing on Mi Sun. Seonghwa comes back in the room looking worried "what's wrong" I ask getting up from the couch "Hongjoong got in a car accidents" Seonghwa says my eyes widen "mom me and Seonghwa have to go" I say "so I have to go home" she asks "yes" I say she looks offended "hurry" I rush her.

Me and Seonghwa drive quickly to the hospital. My stomach turns out of nervousness. Once we get there we run inside cautiously because of Mi Sun and see Jackie crying hard on the floor of the waiting room....

I'm sending you all a virtual hug! Hopefully you all accept it🥺 Also my cousin is reading this book I'm- 😶
💜💜💜