Ch 19

"Good morning beautiful" Seonghwa says kissing my cheek "good morning" I say back. Let me catch you up. Last night Jongho got really drunk so he made me and Seonghwa stay over, I insisted on Jiyun to stay to help me take care of Jongho in the morning. That back fired because Jiyun and Jongho had really loud sex which stopped Seonghwa from sleeping, not me though this pregnancy can let me sleep through anything.

A smiley Jiyun walks in to the living room "hi" she says shyly "hey" I say back "coffee" I offer her and she nods "thank you" Jiyun says "no problem" I say getting up "actually problem you and Jongho were very loud last night" Seonghwa says rubbing his eyes making Jiyun turn red. "I'm sorry I didn't realize-" I cut her off "don't worry about it he's just teasing you" I say handing her a cup of coffee "no I'm serious" Seonghwa says I hit his head softly "leave her alone she's all red now" I say.

A frustrated Jongho walks in "morning sleeping beauty" Seonghwa says making me and Jiyun laugh "don't even start" Jongho says plopping down on the coach. I wonder if Jiyun knows about Nara, to be safe I won't bring it up. Jongho's phone begins to ring. He looks at it before his eyes widen. "I'll be back" he says before leaving.

Jongho's POV
My head hurts, I feel like dying. Ugh, who let me drink so much. My phone rings which irritated me because why the hell would someone call me so early. I see the caller ID before answering it, it's Nara. To my surprise I get up and compose myself.

Me
Hello

Nara
You so desperately wanted to talk to me, now talk

Me
Please don't keep my baby from me Nara..... I'll pay for everything I just want to be there and be a good father

Nara
Did you ever think about me what if I need you a husband to make me happy and be the perfect father

Me
Nara we tried already I can't work out

Nara
No I tried you just went along with it

Me
That's not true

Nara
Then prove it tomorrow we'll meet and you have to prove you want me and the baby or you get neither

She hung up after her last words. Did I just lie and say I wanted to be with her? At least I get to see her. I need to convince her to stay.

I walk back to the living room to see Seonghwa and Sorin with anxious faces and Jiyun with tears in her eyes. "Why didn't you tell me" she says fighting back her tears.

Sorin and Seonghwa leave to give us privacy. Apparently Jiyun followed me and heard me on the phone. Sorin didn't tell her anything because she thought I should be the one to explain things.

"I got her pregnant a couple of months ago yes, but we are nothing you know this....... we tried but failed" I say "are you talking about your date with her you had when we met" Jiyun says looking down "yes..... now she wants to take my baby away from me and will only let me see the baby if I'm with her" I say looking and the girl she continues to avoid eye contact. I place my hand in her cheek "I understand if you-" she cut me off with a kiss "I care for you to much to leave even if we're still friends" she says

"Aww that's so cute" I turn and see Sorin hiding behind Seonghwa. Jiyun now is hiding behind my shoulder.

Sorin's POV
The next day
"Happy Mother's Day" Seonghwa says giving me flowers. Oh flowers are my favorite! "I'm not a mom yet but thank you" I say before kissing him "not yet, but you will be" he says smiling.

"Do you know how much a clown makes in a year" I ask Seonghwa as I play with his hair "no how much" he asks "they make 51,000 dollars a year" I say "that's more than I expected" he says "right, and I'm here doing it for free" I shake my head

"Are you having a baby shower" Seonghwa asks me "no I don't want one" I say "can I have one" he asks "you" I question "yes a baby shower but for me and a couple friends" he suggested "why not" I say

Nara's POV
"Who keeps calling you" Nick says eyeing my phone "a friend" that friend is Jongho. Let me clear this up. Nick is my boyfriend the actual father of my baby. At the time I slept with Jongho I was already pregnant but me and Nick were not on good terms so I wanted revenge. I realized Jongho is such a nice guy and I prefer him to be with me and my baby then Nick so I lied to Jongho. I'm still with Nick secretly in case I can't make Jongho stay with me. Nick knows I'm pregnant with him and now he won't leave me alone what sucks is he lives with me so I had to move so Jongho won't find him.

I'm doing all I can to have Jongho, I'll do anything to have him. But right now he's going to have to chase me for a while so I can figure out how I'll make him stay for me not just the baby. Jongho has to love me like I love him.

Happy Mother's Day!! Hopefully you tell your mother how much you love and appreciate her. If you don't have your mom (hopefully you do) with you I'll be your mom for today or when ever you need anyone!!💖💖
💜💜💜