Ch 25

"I hope people don't like Hongseok only for his body.... he genuinely seems like a nice, hard working person" I say Yeosang looks at me weirdly "Hongseok, the idol in Pentagon" he questions I nod "you say the most random things" Yeosang says I pout. Yes I say random things but I don't like be told I do. "I like that, it makes good conversation" he says now making me smile "guess what we're having for lunch, chicken" I yell.

Damn seven months I've been pregnant. I sit in my future daughters room. I look at every toy, diaper box, drawers full of baby clothes and blanket. Everything a baby could ever need is in here.

I walk into the room Mingi is staying in. I stop once I see him looking in the mirror "what are you doing" I ask "why am I single" he asks me sadly "is it because I don't look good enough" he asks I give him a look of if he was joking "Mingi, you are so handsome honestly" I say he smiles slightly "thank you" he says "the right person will come soon........ or what I like to say your someone's reasons to masturbate" I say confidently making him laugh. That smile is much better on him.

I pass by San's door "I'm not going home" I hear him whisper yelling to his phone. I don't want to interfere so I walk away and sit in the living room coach alone watching a movie. San walks in looking upset. "What's wrong" I ask patting the coach next to me. He sits down placing his head on my shoulder "Lina called me saying to go home and I refused so she hung up" ah Lina, Lina, Lina, give this poor boy some time. "Lina makes my life a bit harder but she makes me happy when she doesn't pressure me" he says "you know life is like a dick.... it gets hard for no reason" I say he laughs a little "it will get easier if you talk to her about it and if she doesn't understand or care maybe she's not the one" I say he gets up and nods "thank you for the advice" he says "it's only advice San, but I wish you luck when you do talk to her" I say and he nods before leaving.

Seonghwa walks in with Wooyoung. Seonghwa sits down and Wooyoung pulls Seonghwa to him. "Why are you cuddling with my husband" I say to Wooyoung "because I want to" be says "well I licked it so it's mine" I say pulling Seonghwa to me while he laughs "why are you licking Seonghwa" Jongho says walking in, I smile making Jongho and Wooyoung have a disgusted expression.

"Sorin, Jongho told me you want to be a rapper" Hongjoong says "yes I do check out these fire bars" I say making Wooyoung and San laugh "rain drop, drop top, stressing over life like nonstop-" I was cut off "that's enough 'fire bars' for today" Jongho says I glare at him "you know I just dropped a new single..... it's Mingi, he's single" I say "we know Mingi is single" Hongjoong says I scoff "Sorin, it's illegal to stab people for being stupid" I mumble to myself making everyone else laugh. "Remember that one kid that would argue with the teacher and entertain the whole class" Yunho says "that was funny" San says "wasn't that guy Yeosang" Mingi says "hey I do what ever I want, when I want, how I want as long as my mom says it's okay" Yeosang defends we all burst out laughing.

"How's the wife" I ask Hongjoong "good, how are you" he asks "good" I say. I look out the living room window "what are you thinking so hard about" Hongjoong asks me "I loved Jeonghan's long hair" I say "who's that" the boy asks. I pull out my phone and show a picture of Seventeen to Hongjoong, I point to Jeonghan. "Him, he's Jeonghan........ he used to have long hair but cut it" I an intellectual say sadly "is he an idol" Hongjoong says "honestly I thought you are smarter then this" I say shaking my head. "Yes he's an idol, and I say Jeonghan brings back his long hair 2020 or 2021 because 2020 isn't to promising" I say

Mingi and Wooyoung walk in with 2, 1 liter sodas "do you have mentos" Mingi asks "there in the cabinet next to the fridge" I say mindlessly "okay thank you" Wooyoung says quickly before leaving with Mingi. "Do you know what you just did" Hongjoong says. I just guaranteed myself a big mess of soda and mentos, I guess I'm the dumb one now.

Someone remind me what ice cream tastes like 😫 dieting sucks!
💜💜💜