Ch 35

I stare at Seonghwa as he washes his sports car. It's a sunny day so he's wearing basketball shorts and a sleeveless white shirt. I sip my lemonade as my eyes wonder shamelessly all over Seonghwa's body. His wet shirt sticks to his stomach displaying his perfectly build chest.

"Sorin, hey" I get pulled out of my thoughts by Seonghwa who was yelling from the grass as for I on our porch with Mi Sun. "Yes" I answer "Can you bring me the soap" he asks and I nod. I walk to him and hand him the soap. He takes it and places it on top of the car. "Thank you" he says smiling "your welcome" I say, Seonghwa pulls me close to him by my waist. "You were staring at me weren't you" Seonghwa teases I look down hiding my shy smile "yes" I say he laughs lightly.

He lifts me up and sits me down on the car "ah! The cars wet still" I yell "it's okay" he says before kissing me. Seonghwa begins to kiss my neck making me moan. I grip his shirt "Seonghwa~" I moan out he grips my thigh

"Hello neighbor"

Me and Seonghwa pull away from each other. I turn towards the front of our house where a girl stands on the other side of the gate. "Hi" I answer "Yejin" Seonghwa says, "oh hi" the girl says "I just moved in next door, hopefully we can be friends" Yejin says I get off the car "sure" I say before walking back to Mi Sun. I wonder how Seonghwa knows this girl.

I carry Mi Sun around the garden talking to her as if she would answer. Not to long into our walk Seonghwa comes too and walks with us. "Your not going to ask about Yejin" Seonghwa asks "do I need to" I say "I just thought you would" Seonghwa says I nod "how do you know her" I ask "she was a barista at a coffee shop I went to once" he says "okay" I say.

The next day
Today is the first episode of the show I have to do with Hyunjin, which means I have to meet with him and his managers at JYP Entertainment. I walk in the huge building and am escorted to a room where Hyunjin and his managers already are. On our way there we pass by many doors. Some random workers pass by us in the hall. I hear someone talking loudly but the person next to them tells them to shut up. I turn towards the voices and it is JB and Jackson from Got7. I internally scream on the inside. They walk closer to us and I freak out. They finally pass by us but JB and Jackson stop "good morning" they both say while smiling "good morning" I answer and smile to them back before I start walking away.

DID I JUST TALK TO JB AND JACKSON FROM GOT7!! Calm down girl! Deep breaths. I reach the room finally and see Hyunjin, he immediately stands up and hugs me and I hug him back. "How's my niece" he asks "good" I say pulling away.

We eventually drive to a elementary school. "What are we doing here" Hyunjin asks his manager "you two will be chaperoning a kindergarten class" the man says. When we get off the car theirs already cameras recording us. We get a mission and it is to receive a 'thank you' from at least 10 students.

The day goes on and we finally get a break but they continue to record. I sit down and Hyunjin sits next to me but he puts his head on my lap. I begin to play with his hair "your letting your hair grow out" I ask "it's what the stylists want but I like it" he says "me too" I say making him smile. I get distracted and end up braiding his hair. A little girl comes up to us "he's so handsome" she says shyly. I smile and so does Hyunjin "thank you" Hyunjin says getting up "your so cute" Hyunjin tells the little girl and she turns pink, it's adorable. The little girl calls her friends and they all surround him. "I need to use the restroom but I don't want to tell them" Hyunjin whispers to me "tell them to fuck off" I say and Hyunjin's eyes widen at my choice of words "they are children" Hyunjin says "I mean tell them to heck off" I say making the teacher and managers behind the camera laugh.

"What do you want to be when your older" I ask a little boy "a police officer" the boy says I nod "good choice" I say "thank you" the boy says. "That's another point" I say "why did you ask him what he wants to be when he's older" the teacher asks me "because I'm still looking for ideas" I answer and the teacher laughs.

The recording finally ends so we go back to JYP. I hug Hyunjin and we say goodbye to each other and then we part ways. I begin to walk to my car but yelling stops me "Sorin" I turn around and Lee know running towards me "yes" I say to the boy once he reaches me "how's your daughter" he asks "good" I say he nods "and how are you" he asks "also good" I say "okay I just wanted to know" he says I nod "how are you" I ask "alright just working hard for our comeback" Minho says "oh yeah, well don't hurt yourself" I say "yeah, I'll see you" he says "goodbye" I say to him.

4K reads 🥺 y'all are too precious.
💜💜💜