Ch 29

"You cheated on me" I say trying to hold back tears. Seonghwa stares at me not knowing what to say so I talk for him "you only forgave me for sleeping with Jongho because you cheated on me first" I continue "you only gave me a second chance to make yourself feel better" I yell "no-" I cut him off "don't lie to me again" I say finally letting the tears go "Sorin let me explain" he says "what is their to explain... we're only together because of a dare right" I say looking at Seonghwa eyes which are full of regret and sadness "it's not like that anymore" he says.

I grab my stomach feeling a mild pain. "Ahh" I go to sit on the bed Seonghwa immediately goes to me "what's wrong" he puts his hand on my shoulder I weakly push it off "d-don't worry about it" he gets angry but I could care less. I know what is happening to me right now it's called Braxton-Hicks contractions. They are referred to as "practice contractions". Of course they are not actual contractions but they are very similar but just as painful. "Leave me al-" Seonghwa cuts me off "I'm not going to leave and your not going to leave me" he says kneeling in front of me "I love you" he kisses my cheek, I say nothing to him. "You never thought about telling me that you cheated" I questioned he looks down and sighs. "Your right Seonghwa I did also cheat on you but at least I told you about it" I defend.

"Sorin I'm not asking you so you have to hear me out" he says standing up. "Yes, I only asked you out because it was a dare...... I did cheat on you because I didn't think we would last" he says avoiding eye contact "slowly I realized I was falling in love with you but I just could not admit it to myself.... so I continued to cheat, I'm sorry" he grabs my hand again but I let him now "I eventually got the courage to admit to myself I was in love with you...... I'm sorry again for lying about giving my virginity to you when I had already lost it" he says. Seonghwa pulls me up and hugs me "I'm sorry for never telling you" I hug him tighter.

I lay down on the bed and Seonghwa lays down next to me "so do you forgive me" he says "I need time to completely forgive you but..... all I can say is I love you and don't keep things from me again, your my husband after all" I say making him smile "take all the time you want I'll wait" he says.

Jongho's POV
I walk to my door and see Jiyun about to knock on it "hey, you wanted to visit Jongho too" I ask making her turn to me surprised and then she laughs "yes" she says hugging me. I haven't seen Jiyun in a long time because I've been busy with Nara and the baby.

I let her in and we sit on the coach talking. I explain everything to her about Nara and she listens thoughtfully. "So your not the father" she says I shake my head "nope" I say. Jiyun bit her lip before kissing me which led to much more....

Hyunjin's POV
"When is the next time your visiting Sorin" Minho ask's me "I'm not sure since you know I'm busy and she's busy getting ready to have her daughter" I say Minho sighs "I think Sorin should have someone better than her husband" Minho says, I furrow my eyebrows. Why is he worrying about who's Sorin's husband. "I think we need to go check up on her to see if she's okay" Minho says "we" I question "yeah I mean you need supervision" he says "that was only for the party" I say "I just want to be friends with your sister that's all.... to protect you" okay obviously he's lying. If Minho had to choose between me or his cats I'd be dead. I decide not to question him anymore and continue working.

1 week later
Sorin's POV
"Why are you crying" Seonghwa asks as I sob on the coach "I dropped a chip" I wipe my tears. Seonghwa sighs as he looks at the chip on my hand "is that it" he says I nod. Seonghwa takes the chip from my hand and throws it away. I cry more now "why are you still crying" he asks sitting next to me "maybe the chip wanted to be eaten but it's my fault it couldn't be eaten because I dropped it" I cry. He smiles wiping the tears from my eyes before hugging me "the chip has no feelings Sorin" Seonghwa says "how do you know" I say "because.... it's just a chip" he says "just a chip!"

Okay first of all #blacklivesmatter! I can not stress this enough, black people have been suffering a lot because of racism. It hurts my heart to see innocent people being hurt or killed because of the color of their skin. This has to stop! No one should be judged or hurt just because of how they look.

Second I low key think I'm unemployed 😂😬

Can we talk about this plz!! Seonghwaaaaa!!!! What do you think your doing boi!

Last thing, I hope your having an amazing day or had an amazing day! I love you so much, see you in the next chapter! ❤️
💜💜💜