Ch 47

"Do you really need that" Seonghwa ask's me as I place a bag of rhinestones into the shopping cart "do I really need you, Seonghwa" I say "touché" Seonghwa says continuing to push the cart. "If Sorin dies would you get another wife" San ask's Seonghwa "no he's not because if I die he'll die too" I say "if your dead don't you want me to move on" Seonghwa says "no you better get in the casket too with me" I say "once Lina made me buy her Victoria's Secret but the good part of that is she let me watch her take it off" San says. This kid really out here still thinking about her "once Seonghwa bought me a burrito and watched me eat it all" I say San looks at me weirdly "you two are definitely unlike any other couple I've met" San says "good" Seonghwa says proudly.

The next day
"Do you have the footage" I ask Yunho as we stand in front of the court room. "Yes" Yunho says I nod "good we'll need it that footage its the key to winning also I'm good at my job so expect to go home with Raeyoo" I say Yunho smiles "I hope so" he says.

We enter the court room and see Mila looking confident as if she has a chance of keeping Raeyoo. The judge states the case to the whole court "so Mila why should you have custody of yours and Yunho's son Raeyoo" the judge says "well your honor Yunho never supported me or Raeyoo" Mila says. What the hell is she talking about Yunho is the only one that worked when they were still married. Mila continues on with false accusations about Yunho and I wait patiently to end Mila's whole hope. Mila breaks down in fake tears I know their fake because I cry like that when Seonghwa doesn't let me dress Mi Sun in her bear pajamas the whole day. Mila finally finishes and the judge writes down a few things before turning to me and Yunho. "Now Mr. Jeong why should you have custody of Raeyoo" the judge says I look at Yunho and nod "go ahead" I say.

"Your honor, Raeyoo is the light to my life... without my son I'm nothing I divorced Mila to save his life, Mila was abusive to me and almost to Raeyoo I've never let Mila or Raeyoo down on anything, anything they needed I got it for them all my love was only for them because they are my family" Yunho says on the bridge of tears I pat Yunho's shoulder in effort to comfort him "do you have proof of these accusations" the judge says Yunho gives me the cd with the evidence. "Yes your honor" I say handing the disk to the security guard. The judge watches the video play and Mila looks shocked like she's never seen the video before.

The judge looks at Mila "you accused Mr. Jeong of not financially supporting you and Raeyoo do you have proof" the judge asks Mila "no I don't your honor" Mila says looking down "Yunho would you like to press charges on Mila for abuse" the judge asks "no ma'am" Yunho says the woman turns to Mila "well I see your not good for your son so I'm giving custody to Jeong Yunho" the judge stands up "and Mila you have to take therapy from now on, case dismissed" the judge says before leaving the court room.

Me and Yunho stand up and hug each other "thank you Sorin" Yunho says "no that was all you I just sat there next to you" I say Yunho smiles "I get my son back" he says.

The next day
"Seonghwa I'll be home by 11 o'clock the latest" I say Seonghwa nods "have fun also you look beautiful" he says making me smile "thank you" I say looking down at my long black dress.

I arrive to the venue and see Hyunjin waiting for me in his tuxedo. Apparently today is their companies first party to celebrate their artists success. I hug Hyunjin "well don't you look handsome" I say fixing his tie "thanks you look great" Hyunjin complements "I know" I say as we walk in. Many people stand talking to each other drinking wine or champagne laughing happily. We walk to Hyunjin's other members I greet them all. Most of the members brought a parent or also a sibling. They all look so happy.

Me and Hyunjin dance a few songs together a few of the CEO's of JYP spoke and I drank a few glasses of champagne. I try not to pass out seeing so many idols I listen to and admire walk around talking to their friends. I see a few members of Twice walk past me looking like goddess' with their dresses and perfect hair and beautiful faces. Cue my self cautiousness. How could people look that beautiful. "I'll be back I'm going to the restroom" Hyunjin says I nod to him. I stand alone with a empty champagne glass looking clueless at everyone.

"I think you need a new glass" I turn around and see JB from Got7. Should I run now? He hands me a full glass of champagne and I take it "thank you" I say "no problem I've seen you once before" he says I nod "Sorin right" JB ask's "that's me" I say "you look beautiful by the way" he says making me smile "thank you" I say "can I have your number" JB ask's pulling out his phone "I'm married" I say "I'm sorry to hear that" he says "can I still have it... to be friends" JB says I nod putting my number on his phone, theirs nothing wrong with being friends right?... "what's happening here" Lee know says putting his arm around my shoulder "nothing just talking with Sorin" JB says eyeing Lee Know "why is your arm around my sisters shoulder" Hyunjin comes back moving Lee Know away from me.

I finally get home and take off my heels at the door. I go to the kitchen and begin to eat ice cream straight from the bucket. I try to stay awake and continue to eat the ice cream "is my baby tired" I turn to Seonghwa who is walking in the kitchen in his pajamas "yes" I say he takes the spoon away from me and puts it in the dishes and puts the bucket of ice cream in the freezer. "Did you have fun" he asks I nod "good" he says before carrying me to bed.

He lays me down and changes my dress into matching pajamas and he removes my makeup. Finally Seonghwa combs my hair "sleep" he says kissing my lips I nod letting my eyes close.

Are y'all ready for ATEEZ's comeback? I am but my wallet isn't!
💜💜💜