Ch 22

"Hongjoong told me you two had a huge house but this is much bigger than I imagined" Wooyoung said looking around "remind me why we let you in" I ask sarcastically "ah yes the gem of the house, Sorin, looking very beautiful if you ask me" Wooyoung said winking at him and I scoff "no one was asking you" I say "I see still a harsh woman to get to....... I like that" Wooyoung says looking at all the pictures on the wall "if you want to stay here Wooyoung, you probably shouldn't flirt with my wife in front of me" Seonghwa says standing next to the boy "right I should do it when your gone" Wooyoung says looking at me "or you shouldn't do it at all"

Wooyoung and I used to sit next to each other in a couple of classes back in college. He always would try to make me laugh or 'flirt' when ever he had the chance too. I never thought he was serious about it so I didn't take it seriously. Years later he still is the same just older and a bit more mature.

"I haven't seen you two since your guys wedding, how's life" Wooyoung asks as we eat lunch "good, I can't wait to be a father" Seonghwa says. "Oh yeah congratulations on that" Wooyoung says and we both tell him thank you. Apparently Wooyoung got the idea to stay with us once he received Seonghwa's invitation to the baby shower. The party is this weekend so he decided to stay the whole week before.

"Yunho has a baby that's 2 years old" Wooyoung says "oh really, how is he doing" Seonghwa says making Wooyoung's smile fade slightly "the baby is a boy and his name is Raeyoo as for Yunho..... Yunho is just going through a hard time" Wooyoung says sadly "why" I ask "Yunho's wife divorced him and Yunho was left with Raeyoo". The room falls silent. At our wedding Yunho and his wife seemed really happy. At the time she was pregnant they never left each others side. That's what made the news so shocking, one day it seems all rainbows and unicorns then the next the unicorn ran away and the rainbow disappeared.

I try to change the subject "what about you, still single" I ask he laughs "yes I'm single but happy" he says I nod "that's good to hear" I say. "Have you heard from the others I haven't been able to talk to you guys because I've been busy" Seonghwa asks Wooyoung. "I keep in contact with them yes" he says.

"San has a girlfriend but he's afraid she's moving to fast for him" we nod at the boy "Mingi owns a restaurant for his mom, still single" "Yeosang just moved in with his girlfriend or now his fiancé" "Hongjoong owns his own music company with his wife" Wooyoung finishes. "I haven't heard from Jongho though..... Sorin how is Jongho I'm sure you know" Wooyoung ask's "Jongho is single, he got my sister pregnant but he doesn't want to be with her and is kinda seeing a waitress" I say "honestly I thought I'd get someone pregnant before Jongho" Wooyoung says laughing.

The next day
I lay down next to Seonghwa on our bed. We burly woke up seconds ago. "You know Cha Eun Woo from Astro right" I ask Seonghwa sitting up "yes one of many idols you listen to" Seonghwa says "I feel like he never has dyed his hair another color besides brown, black or similar colors like that" I say looking at him very concentrated making him smile. "Remember when you had blonde hair.... good times" I say smiling back. I lay back down and cuddle into Seonghwa.

Seconds later Wooyoung barges in. "I knew you two were awake" he says laying down in between me and Seonghwa. "I need to ask for a favor" he says and we exchange looks "what-" I was cut off by the door bell "I told San he can stay here too" Wooyoung says "what the hell" Seonghwa says "his girlfriend wanted San to go with her to see see her parents....... San didn't want to go so I said he can stay here" Wooyoung flashed a big smile "please" he begged

Bitch, I don't know what this chapter is smh 🤦‍♀️ sorry..... I'll do better soon! ILY!❤️
💜💜💜