Ch 40

Jongho's POV
"Jongho" I turn to Jiyun "yeah" I answer "are we going anywhere" she asks with a unreadable expression. I've never really thought of where our relationship was going. Trust me I care for Jiyun a lot but one thing holds me back from loving her..... it's Sorin. I know it's wrong still to this day to Love her when she's already married but I can't help it. Then theirs Jiyun, the most kind and patient person I've met. "You don't have to make me your girlfriend yet I just want to know if one day we will be serious if not.... please don't make me waste my time or hurt my feelings because Jongho I like you a lot" she says holding my hand I stare at her. Hope fills her eyes, I don't want to let her down.

"Can I see someone first"

"What's up buddy" Sorin says "tell me you hate me and you'll never love me the way I do to you" I say her eyes widen "what- why" she asks "because I need to get over you" whoa where did this confidence come from "uh okay" she says "Choi Jongho, I don't hate you because your my best friend but I'll never see you as more than a friend" she says. Ouch that hurt more than I thought. "Thank you" I say before leaving her house.

I walk into my room and see Jiyun. She turns towards me and I hug her, I pull away and kiss her. "Jiyun, will you be my girlfriend" I ask her and she smiles "yes, I'll be your girlfriend" she answers and I kiss her again. Getting over Sorin completely will be hard but I know with Jiyun I can and will do it. I mean on my way back home from Sorin's house I cried, but no one needs to know that.

Sorin's POV
It's the night before the seventeen concert and let me say I can't wait. I'm too excited I don't think I'll be able to sleep. I read to Mi Sun even though it's useless I'll still teach her young. "What does the cow say... moo, what does the cat say... meow, what does the fox s-" I don't even finish reading and close the book. "That's enough reading for tonight" I look at Mi Sun and she's already asleep.

Surprisingly I do get a bit of sleep. I'm getting ready now for the concert. I showered and shaved EVERYTHING, I curled my hair and ironed my outfit that took me a long time to pick. It's a rose quartz off shoulder shirt tucked into a serenity colored skirt because your girl is going all out for these 13 boys. I finish putting a bit of makeup on and sprayed perfume on. I grabbed my bag and Seventeen light stick. Before going to the venue me and Seonghwa drop off Mi Sun at Yunho's house since he's the only one we know who has experience with babies.

Me and Seonghwa sit in our seats before the concert starts "you really like these guys don't you" Seonghwa says I nod "I love them" I say he rolls his eyes making me laugh "jealous" I say he shakes his head "it looks like it" I say "excuse me" I turn to the voice "yes" I ask the girl "are you Sorin, Hyunjin's sister" the girl asks. Don't you just love it when you only get recognized for having a famous brother. "Uhh yeah that's me" I say "can you tell Hyunjin he's amazing and so handsome" she says "sure" I say. The girl walks away smiling how nice.

The lights go out signaling the concert was about to start. Everyone begins to yell and so do I. My inner fan girl comes out. The members walk on stage and so it begins.

I've never screamed this much in my life, not even when I gave birth did I scream this much. All the bops played and I sang to each one, I mean every Seventeen song is a bop so what am I even saying. Sadly the concert ends so I get to meet the members now. My stomach has butterflies as me and Seonghwa walk backstage.

The staff opens the door and the members were talking to each other but then looked at our direction "hello" S.Coups says first. Abort mission Sorin exe. has stopped working. "Hi" I say quietly shocking myself since I'm normally not this quiet "what's your name" Hoshi ask's "oh I'm Sorin, this is Seonghwa" I point to him they nod "is he your brother or something" Mingyu ask's "I've seen you before aren't you Hyunjin's sister" Wonwoo ask's I nod "that's true and no he's not my brother because he's my husband" I say showing my ring "to bad" Mingyu says making me blush lightly "did you like the performances" DK ask's I nod "I loved it you all did amazing" I say they all say thank you. "You don't seem as happy as her" Joshua says to Seonghwa "that's because I know she'll be willing to leave me for any of you" Seonghwa says making the members laugh "is that right" Mingyu says. I talk to the members a little while more and take pictures. It turns out most of the members knew who I was because of Hyunjin, it's actually not too bad to be known because of Hyunjin or maybe I'm to whipped for Seventeen.

It's the morning of Yeosang's wedding. Me and Seonghwa make our way to his house with Mi Sun to help Yeosang get ready. We walk into the house and see his panicking "maybe I should wait a little longer, what about it starts raining, what if Anna runs away" Yeosang says I make my way to him and sit him down. He looks up at me and I slap him "What was that for" he complains "bitch get your head straight you've waited long enough, what are the chances of it raining during the spring and Anna loves you to much to run away especially today trust me when you two burly started dating I warned her to run and she stayed so pull it together hoe" I say he looks at me shocked but then nods "your right" he says standing back up "of course I am right" I say

"Get me my tuxedo"

"Get it yourself"

I comb Yeosang's hair as the other boys begin to arrive. Yeosang is almost ready and he looks perfect. "You should run now the single life is not that bad" San says to Yeosang "shut up San" I scold the boy "Yeosang, your not running you love Anna" I say and he nods.

We arrive to the ceremony and we all go inside and wait. I sit next to Seonghwa with Mi Sun in his arms and on the other side of me is Wooyoung with his girlfriend. "Remember our wedding" I say to Seonghwa "yup it was perfect and you looked beautiful as always" he says "thank you" I say "by the way you look beautiful with your new dress today" he says kissing my cheek "aww thank you, you look handsome" I says and he smiles "I know" he says.

The music starts playing and everyone stands up I see Anna and she looks beautiful. I look at Yeosang and he looks happy and mesmerized as he should be his soon to be wife looks gorgeous. The ceremony goes on multiple words are said blah, blah, blah and Yeosang kisses Anna and now their married woohoo!

"Wooyoung are you crying"

"No"

Double update🙃 hope you don't mind!
💜💜💜