Ch 11

1 week later
"Where was she"

"At jongho's house"

"Well duh where is his house"

Seonghwa drives unnecessarily fast to Jongho's house. He needs to see his wife. Why wouldn't Sorin tell him she's pregnant. "Jongho didn't want to tell me if it is yours or his" those words played in Seonghwa's head multiple times making him angry. Seonghwa hits the steering wheel stopping at the unfamiliar house. "Fuck" he curses. "It has to be mine"

Seonghwa doesn't hesitate to knock on the door. Seconds pass for the door to open slowly revealing Jongho. "Oh come on" Jongho says irritated. Seonghwa rolls his eyes "where is she" Seonghwa says "none of your business" Jongho says. Seonghwa stands looking at Jongho unamused before pushing himself inside.

Seonghwa's eyes land on the girl who is tiredly sitting on the coach. Sorin's head slowly towards the door seeing Seonghwa she stands up. "What the-" she says silently "your pregnant" Seonghwa says "is that all you came here for" Jongho says going to stand next to the girl. "Answer me" Seonghwa says "she doesn't have to do anything" Jongho continues to defend her. The girl wonders why she can't say anything. She doesn't know what's holding her back.

Seonghwa looks around the house his eyes land on a box with baby clothes in it. "So you are pregnant..... the baby is mine right" he says looking at the girl and her head nods slowly "why didn't you tell me" he says she shrugs her shoulders truly not knowing why. "Can we talk privately" she says Seonghwa nods looking at Jongho. "If you want him to go call me I'll be in the next room" Jongho says grabbing her hand before leaving.

Seonghwa and Sorin sit on the table. "How long" Seonghwa asks "almost 3 months" she says "you know nothing happened between me and-" She cut Seonghwa off "I know I believe you" she says "then why don't you come back to me I'm your husband and have never stopped loving you....... making you leave was a mistake but I promise I will never do that again" Seonghwa says attempting to hold her hand but she pulls away. "I slept with Jongho" Sorin says tears forming in her eyes.

"I'm sorry....... you didn't cheat on me but I did to you I'm sorry" with those words she began to cry. Seonghwa didn't know how to respond. "Do you still love me....... do you still want me back" she says sarcastically while crying. He doesn't say anything but looks away. "Yeah thought so" she says laughing wiping her tears away. "I think we're done here so, you can go..... you can file for a divorce" she says standing up. Seonghwa pulls her to sit back down. "Do you love him now.... is that why you want to divorce me and cheated on me" Seonghwa asks "i don't want a divorce but I don't deserve you and he's only my best friend, sleeping with him was.... I was just feeling alone" she says.

Seonghwa knows when Sorin feels lonely she'd do anything to get affection. So if that meant to sleep with Jongho then she will do it. Seonghwa feels beyond hurt but he still loves her. "Have you two talked about it" Seonghwa asks and she nods "I just want to be friends but he wants to be there for the baby" she says. Seonghwa grabs her hand "he doesn't need to be there for the baby I do..... I'm the father and your husband anyway" Seonghwa says "come back home" he says "you still want me even-" she was cut off "let's not talk about it..... none of this should be brought up again"

"I'm sorry" Sorin says to Jongho "don't worry about it, I'm just your best friend right" Jongho says with a fake smile but no one will know that "don't say it like that" she says and he sighs "I still get to visit you right" Jongho asks and Seonghwa stops putting stuff into the car "only if I'm there" Seonghwa says "you heard him" she says and Jongho nods.

I don't know what that was 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ sorry
💜💜💜