Ch 12

Jongho's POV
Well she's gone. She left back to Seonghwa. Why do I have a feeling we will never be the same again. You know I should take a break from all this thinking.

I walk into the club and already regret it. To many people, that are drunk and sweaty. I make my way to the bar. "Can I have 2 shots please" I ask the bartender "sure" she says. The bartender looks at me while pouring the drink "where's your girlfriend" she asks "don't have one" I says "so your not in a relationship right now" she says I shake my head no. "Fuck that honestly" I say obviously just saying that because I'm hurt "fuck me honestly" she says
Okay

Sorin's POV
I lay on top of Seonghwa who's laying in bed. "I missed you" he says "I missed you too" I say hugging him tighter "I'd do anything for you" Seonghwa says kissing my forehead "anything" I ask "except eat a mushroom those things are fuckin nasty" he says making me laugh "your stupid" I say "but you love me" he says "doesn't make you less stupid" I say back "I'm just going to ignore you now" Seonghwa says "you can try but in about 5 minutes you'll miss me" I say smirking "shut up or I'll choke you" Seonghwa says "wait you'll like that" he says making me laugh again.

Man I missed him so much. I don't deserve him, he even gave me a second chance. I'm such a horrible person, what the hell! Why don't I have a shirt on?! "Seonghwa" I yell "what" he says "what are you doing" I ask "talking to my baby" he says "you don't have to take off my shirt to do that" I say and he just shrugs.

Double update but a short one.
💜💜💜