Ch 37

Jongho
How's the hangover, I'm dying

Me
Amateur, I've already started drinking again

Jongho
It's 10 AM

Me
I fear nothing

Jongho
You fucken kill me... it's like being friends with a 5 year old child who drinks

1 week later
I wait patiently for all the cameras to stop recording. Once their off I let it rip "yes Hyunjin, that's my brother... you owned that stage bitch, Stray Kids fighting" I yell, I look on the stage and make eye contact with Hyunjin and he waves and I wave back to him, he smiles before running with his members off the stage. "Your Sorin, Hyunjin's sister" a girl asks. Did I just expose myself to a large crowd of stays? "Oh my god and that's your daughter and husband" another girl says. I look at Seonghwa and his eyes widen.

Me and Seonghwa make a run for it, of course with much caution considering Seonghwa has a baby in his arms. We run to a near security guard and show him our pass and he lets us back stage as other girls try following us.

I sigh once the coast is clear. We were led to a room that had a paper on that said Stray Kids and we entered it seeing the members sitting with mini fans or touching up their makeup. I find Hyunjin and hug him "you were so good up there" I say "thank you" he says "you all did amazing" I praise the boys and they tell me thank you. "is this your daughter" Hyunjin ask's and I nod "Can I carry her" he asks and Seonghwa carefully gave Mi Sun to Hyunjin. "She's adorable" he says

"Is that a baby"

I look to the rest of the members who begin to crowd around Mi Sun. I smile, watching them compliment her and carry her as if she was a princess. Which she definitely is! "We created that" Seonghwa says putting his arm around my waist "it's a her not a 'that' Seonghwa" I say "I know but it sounds better my way" he says I smile to him.

"You should come with us to eat after we leave" Lee know says walking up to me "uh I have plans but I would have loved to go, thanks for inviting though" I politely decline his offer. He nods slowly "no problem next time" he says before walking away.

"Can we keep her"

Later that day
"Wooyoung get off of my roof" Seonghwa yells to the boy "I can see everything up here" he yells back "is he deaf if something" Yeosang ask's. How'd this situation occur you ask? Wooyoung said my chocolate chip cookies were burnt. Which they are not just a little crispy. I threatened to kill him by shoving all the cookies down his throat so he ran away from me and found the room with the window that leads to the roof, so I took the chance to lock the window keeping him up there. Now we're all outside in my backyard watching him..... and recording for when he falls off.

I open the window after Hongjoong forces me to open it. I stand at the window frame "come inside you titty hoe" I tell Wooyoung he stops before getting in "titty hoe" he says "want me to push you off my house or not" I threaten. He quickly get back in the house.

"I heard you went to Stray Kids comeback stage" Yunho ask's me "yup" I say "to be honest the song wasn't their best" Mingi says "silence you uneducated peanut, before I make you go on top of my house too" I tell Mingi glaring at him "it's not as scary up there after a while" Wooyoung says.

"So Mingi how are you and Yejin" Seonghwa ask's "good we're going on our first date tomorrow" he says "Mingi if your going to be with her stay loyal because I have a feeling your not" San says "I've ordered the same subway sandwich since I was born, bitch say I ain't loyal" Mingi defends "San how are you feeling in the single life now" Hongjoong asks "what! I'm feeling extravagant why would you even ask" San says "he's lying" Yunho says everyone nods "fall in love with your sadness maybe they'll leave you too" Yeosang says "whoa there Yeosang that's a little rough" Jongho says "it's okay San I'll love you even if you don't love yourself" Wooyoung says "shut up Wooyoung I'm going to love San" I say "Sorin, be frank, do you hate me..... because I feel like you do" Wooyoung says "how can I be frank if I'm Sorin" I ask making everyone laugh. I stand and go to where Wooyoung is sitting "I don't hate you and I never will I just like messing with you" I say making him smile to me.

My phone begins to buzz so I answer the call. It's from an unknown number but I answer either way. Everyone notices and begin to make noises and say inappropriate things.

Me
Hello

Unknown
Hello is this Sorin

"Sorin I can't hold it in my pants anymore hurry"

Me
Yes, who is this

"Help me take off your shirt"

My eyebrows furrow, where have I heard this voice before? It sounds so familiar. Seonghwa notices my expression and makes everyone shut up. "Put it on speaker" Seonghwa says I nod doing so.

Me
Miss can I know who you are

Unknown
I can't believe you don't even recognize your own mothers voice

Unknown I can't believe you don't even recognize your own mothers voice

R.I.P Yohan. You'll be missed...

Sooo, how are you? I tried really hard on this chapter or at least it felt like I did. My mental health has me drained of all energy, But don't worry I'll work through it and update!
💜💜💜