Ch 44

So my and Xion's past is a bit complicated. My mom always wanted me and Xion to be in a relationship because Xion was born into a wealthy family but I don't date because of someone's money. Years ago Xion asked me to be his girlfriend in front of both of our parents and my mom being the instigater she is said yes for me. I never had the gut to say no or brake up with him so we lasted together for a long time. Sooner or later I realized Xion wanted to get more serious and I didn't want that so I finally got the courage to end it. After that we never saw each other again and my mom hated me more than she already did, but I could care less. To this day I feel bad for doing that to Xion but I was helpless back then.

"What are you two doing here" I ask "Xion asked for you so I brought him" my mom says I glare at her "is that so" I ask looking at Xion "yes" he says. We make our way to the living room and sit "I'll leave you two to talk" my mom says before leaving. Where is she going.

I look at Xion and we make eye contact "who was the guy that answered the door" he asks "my husband, Seonghwa" I say he nods "and the baby" he says "my daughter, Mi Sun" I say "so you have a family now" he says "yes what about you" I ask "I was hoping to get you back but I see now I'm to late" he says "your mom says your a lawyer" he asks "I am" I say "I thought you would be a model that was your dream wasn't it.... I believed that you could've done it" Xion says "thank you but no sometimes I do model for Seonghwa's clothes though he has his own clothing line so he asks me to model them" I say "wow you really have your life together" he says. Sure I have my life together, but their was many bumps that I had to go through to achieve this, I still have things I need to handle.

Seonghwa's POV
I carry Mi Sun in my arms pacing back and forth in her room. Who is that guy? What does he want? How does he know Sorin? I get pulled out of my thoughts after hearing a door open near Mi Sun's room so I carry her with me towards the room. It's Sorin's work room I look inside and see Sorin's mom. She looking through Sorin's papers I walk in before she could do anything more. "What are you doing in here" I ask her she looks at me in surprised "I was just looking" she says "at what" I ask "at my daughters hard work" she says smiling I don't smile back "you should probably go back with Sorin" I say she nods before leaving the room.

Sorin's POV
Someone opens the front door without knocking and I turn to see who it is. It's San, his eyes are red like he was crying seconds ago I stand up "what happened" I ask him he runs to me and hugs me "my house... it was robbed" he says I hug him tightly "it'll be okay" I try to comfort him "everything I own is gone, the whole place is trashed" San says. Seonghwa and my mom walk into the living room "Xion, mom I think it's best if you go" I say politely.

"Theirs no cameras to see who it was but the cops are looking for finger prints, I have no where to go I really don't want to be there what if that person comes back and wants to kill-" I cut San off "stay here with us no one will hurt you okay" I say "it probably was just a random robbery you won't get hurt but yeah stay here with us" Seonghwa adds on "thank you" San says I hug him again.

Yunho's POV
I wonder around my house hopelessly, without Raeyoo the house is silent. I would call Destiny but I don't want her to get caught up in this situation. I should tell her I mean she's an important part of my life now before I could call her my door bell rings. I open it and see Mila and Raeyoo. "Let's talk" she says walking in.

I sit next to her on the couch as Raeyoo plays with his toys on the floor "let's start all over Yunho" Mila says "what do you mean" I ask "let's get back together... I still love you" she says putting a hand on my face I pull it away "I don't know" I say "we can be a happy family again.... I won't take Raeyoo away from you" she says. That's sounds amazing well only the part were Raeyoo stay with me. Being with Mila was bad, dangerous even life threatening. Mila and I's relationship was great until we got married, Mila got abusive, she hit, left me scratches and bruises on me. I held it in and stayed with her so Raeyoo could grow up with both parents together in his life. What made me give that up was when Mila tried to hit Raeyoo, it all stopped there. Never once did I lay a hand on her. I will not tolerate someone hurting Raeyoo, so I divorced Mila.

She looks at me in the eyes and they shined like when we first met. Those eyes no longer will work on me like they did in the past "no" I say "no" she yells "well then Yunho I hope you have the best lawyer in the world because if you don't this is the last time you see Raeyoo"

 Those eyes no longer will work on me like they did in the past "no" I say "no" she yells "well then Yunho I hope you have the best lawyer in the world because if you don't this is the last time you see Raeyoo"

How do we feel about Seonghwa's grey hair? I love it! I love him with anything actually 😂
💜💜💜