Ch 18

"You know the first thing your mom told me was to fuck her" Seonghwa said talking to my stomach "no I didn't" I protested "you said and I quote 'oh fuck me' when we first met" Seonghwa says "that wasn't meant to be taken that way and that wasn't even to you" I defend "well that day we still fucked so...." I smacked his head "oooww" he whines "don't say that to the baby" I say "the baby can't even hear me"

Jongho's POV
I keep calling Nara but she never answers. I can't believe she said I would never see my baby. I don't even care if I can't be in a relationship with Nara I just want to be there for my baby.

My phone vibrated which made me look at the caller ID, it's Sorin. Wait it's Sorin! I hide my bottle alcohol and fix my hair before answering.

Me
Hello

Sorin
What are you doing

Me
Nothing why

Sorin
Just asking.... you look horrible by the way

Me
Thanks

Sorin
Yeah have you been sleeping, eating, wait have you been drinking

Her voice raised, I began to panic on the inside. I don't want to lie to her

Me
I have a little

Sorin
I'm on my way

Me
Wait what-

Great she hung up. So she's coming over which means I need to clean. The floor is covered with empty bottles or beer and other alcoholic drinks. I brush my teeth to hide my beer breathe.

Time just went to fast or Sorin was driving above the speed limit. I open the door seeing Seonghwa with a traumatized expression "she drove so fast" he says making me laugh but I soon got hit lightly on the chest by Sorin "breath" she demands I blow at her face "you brushed your teeth didn't you" she asks eyes narrowing at me I nod slowly she shakes her head at me.

"Have you had dinner" she asks entering the kitchen "yes" I answer "cereal and alcohol doesn't count" she says pointing to the half eaten bowl of cereal with a beer can next to it. I cleaned literally everything else but that. "I'll cook dinner me and Seonghwa haven't ate yet either" I nod at her

I go to my room to try and call Nara again. The phone rings. Nothing, I call again. Still nothing. It angers me she has the power to hide the baby from me. I tried going to her house but the house is empty she probably moved.

Thinking about having my own baby in my arms warms my heart. I always wanted a baby, one to raise with my wife. But no I'm in still in love with my married best friend and I also impregnated a women I can't find a way to love.

My door opens "Jongho a girl named Jiyun is here" Seonghwa says I get up and go to the door. "Hey" I say "are you busy seems like you have guests" Jiyun says shyly, cute. "They kind of just showed up but you can stay too" I say "are you sure" she asks I nod letting her in.

Sorin places plates of food on the table, Seonghwa helping her. "Sorin, Seonghwa this is Jiyun" I say stopping myself before giving her a label "ah come sit with us, we're having dinner" Sorin says with a smile "thank you" she says sitting down. I also sit down. Seonghwa helps Sorin sit in her seat then he sits. "So you two are married" Jiyun asks "yes and she's pregnant" Seonghwa says "boy or girl" she asks "we don't want to know yet" Sorin answers "you don't want to know I do" Seonghwa says "how did you two meet" Jiyun asks. Seonghwa and Sorin smile at each other before laughing. Man I want that......

Y'all I cut my hair! Just quarantine things ✌️also I officially can say I caught feelings for someone who already is in a relationship, the sad life or me pt. 1. How are y'all doing? Please for the love of kpop answer me, I WANT TO KNOW! Random but my wallpaper is a picture of Jongho and my tio (uncle) saw and asked me if Jongho is real I'm-
💜💜💜