Ch 46

I nudge Seonghwa awake in the middle of the night "what" Seonghwa says irritated "do you like me" I ask "I MARRIED YOU" Seonghwa says "yes but did you marry me as a friend or a wife the answer is unclear" I say pouty Seonghwa turns to me and looks me dead in the eyes "I married you because I love you and want you to be mine and only mine" Seonghwa says "now sleep" he says wrapping his arms around my waist hugging me.

The morning
"Good morning Sorin" San says as I walk into the kitchen half asleep "good- oh shit San" I yell "what" San says afraid "I don't have a bra on" I say crossing my arms on my chest "is that it...you scared me" San says "my bad" I say grabbing and putting on a large sweater that was laying on the counter. "So you and Yunho have to go to court this weekend huh" San ask's I nod "yup" I say "what's the funniest thing that you have witnessed in court" the boy says "once a man called the judge your majesty instead of your honor" I say San laughs "then what happened" he asks "well he was changed with attempt of murder so he want to prison" I say

"Are you still sad over Lina" I ask San "I cross the street without looking both ways" San says "damn you know what hurts more than heartbreak" I say "what" San questions "crying on your birthday" I say "yoo that must suck have you ever done that" he says "yes most of my childhood birthdays I cried" I say "what's the most happiest memory you have of your childhood" he asks "my back not hurting I miss those times" I say.

"Want to go to the mall" San ask's "sure but the last time I went Yunho found his girlfriend, Destiny" I say "that's why I want to go I need a new girlfriend" San says I roll my eyes at him. "SEONGHWA ME AND SAN ARE GOING TO THE MALL" I yell "OK" Seonghwa yells back.

"Those girls keep glaring at you" San says as we walk around the mall "I know I hate it like little girl I'll fuck your dad and become your step mom" I say "woah" San says laughing "their irritating me but at the same time I don't give a fuck if their staring" I say "their coming our way" San warns I turn around and face the three young girls "your Sorin, Hyunjin's sister" one girl says with a smirk "yes I am why do you care" I say "just because he's your brother doesn't mean your better than anyone else" the girl says "I didn't say I was" I defend "you think your so pretty don't you I bet Hyunjin doesn't even like you you both are just fake" she says. Oh hell no! Ain't no bitch going to insult me or my family "excuse me first of all, me and Hyunjin's relationship is great but you wouldn't know that because he doesn't know even know you exist second, just because your 16 year old ass is here unsupervised by your parents doesn't mean your a bad bitch and aloud to glare at people who are minding their own business which is clearly something you can't do, me and Hyunjin aren't you, a fake, now if I were you I would walk away and pretend none of this ever happened for your own good" I say the girl looks at me irritated "ugh" she storms away with her two friends chasing after her "wow, remind me to never argue with you" San says making me smile proudly.

We finally get home and no San didn't get a phone number even though a lot of girls asked San for his number but turned them all down because he panicked. Who could blame him San hasn't been on the market for years. This boy can't even talk to a girl without turning red. Lina really broke this dude he used to smooth talk every girl that walked past him.

"You know we should've gave Mi Sun a guy name" Seonghwa says "why" I ask "because ain't no guy want to fuck a girl named Paul" Seonghwa says "I am the only man that will be in Mi Sun's life" Seonghwa says I roll my eyes "she's going to grow up and have a boyfriend eventually" I say "nope never" Seonghwa says "Mi Sun will only love me" he says hugging Mi Sun closely.

"SOMEONE OPEN THE DOOR" I hear yelling from the front door " WHO IS IT AND WHY" San yells back "ITS WOOYOUNG AND YEOSANG RETURNED HOME AND NOW HES LOOKING FOR ME.... IM A DEAD MAN" Wooyoung yells San opens the door and Wooyoung slams it closed "Yeosang is going to kill me even though I didn't visit his sister because he said I shouldn't have messed with him anyway" Wooyoung says "why'd you come here and not your house" Seonghwa says "he'll know I'll be home" Wooyoung says

"WOOYOUNG I KNOW YOUR HERE"

Yeosang bangs on the front door "hide me" Wooyoung pleads Yeosang opens the door and storms in and Wooyoung hides behind San "who'd you open the door if it was locked" Seonghwa ask's "don't ask silly questions" Yeosang says looking at Wooyoung "how dare you mess with me" Yeosang says "I'm sorry" Wooyoung apologizes "that doesn't cut it buddy" Yeosang says. Long story short Wooyoung has to wash Yeosang's car for 6 months now for punishment.

The next day
I sit on a chair as a makeup artist does my makeup. Today me and Hyunjin are doing an interview on a tv show. I guess we'll be answering simple questions and then it's over not to bad. I stand up and and a staff member places a mini microphone on the top of my shirt that is tucked in to a skirt. "You need to be ready in 5 minutes" the woman says I nod. She pats my shoulder before walking away I turn to Hyunjin who's also already done. I begin to get nervous because this is in front of a live audience. I chug down a water bottle "woah you okay" Hyunjin ask's "I'm fine I do well in front of cameras but not audiences" I say Hyunjin nods "it's not to bad" he says. Pfft this boy has been standing in front of audiences for years now.

Me and Hyunjin stand back stage ready for our names to be called "please welcome Hyunjin and Sorin" me and Hyunjin walk towards the interviewer Nancy and we hug her before sitting down "so Sorin what's it like being Hyunjin's sister" the woman asks "it's great Hyunjin is a good brother" I say "Hyunjin you have two sisters right where is your other one" Nancy ask's "I'm not as close to her and as I am with Sorin so I don't talk to her much" Hyunjin says "I see" Nancy says the interview goes on and I wonder mindlessly waiting for it to be over.

I finally get home and try to take off my makeup "out of my way boy" I say to San as he tries to stop me "boy! I am a man" San says "no your a little pussy but I was trying to be nice" I say "rude" San says "sorry I'm tired and hungry" I apologize "it's okay" San says "SEONGHWA YOUR WIFE IS TIRED AND HUNGRY..... HANDLE"

So lately I haven't been feeling so well and my 5 year old little sister noticed and asked if she sang I'd make me feel better and I said yeah.... and she sang Ateez wonderland to me, I'm- 😗 she cured me 😂😂
💜💜💜