Ch 24

"YOU DONT PUT BUTTER ON THE PAN YOU PUT OIL"

"YOU HAVE TO PUT BUTTER"

"WHERE IS THE SPATULA"

"YEOSANG PUT THE KNIFE DOWN"

"SHUT UP BEFORE YOU WAKE UP SORIN"

"IS IT TO EARLY TO HAVE ALCOHOL"

"What the hell is happening" I yell once I walk into the kitchen seeing pure chaos. 5 burned pancakes on the floor, Wooyoung about to hit Jongho with a pot, Yunho trying to pick up cracked eggs, and pancake mix all over Seonghwa's hair, Yeosang with pancake mix on his hands, San holding a bottle of wine, Mingi with a spoon full of maple syrup, and Hongjoong with a mop which is way to wet to use. "It wasn't me" they all point to each other. This is going to be a long week.

We sit on the table for breakfast. Cooked pancakes, fruit salad and orange juice. "Thank you, Sorin" They all say to me as they sit. It wasn't easy to accomplish this. I made them all clean the right way then I sent them to the living room and watch tv as I cook.

I hold Raeyoo in my arms as I eat. "I can hold Raeyoo if you want" Yunho offers. I shake my head "I can do it" I say. My phone begins to ring, it's Hyunjin. San who's sitting next to me sees. "It's funny that you know someone named Hyunjin like the one from Stray Kids" San says "it is Hyunjin from Stray Kids" Jongho says they all look at me in shock. "Seonghwa please explain as I take this call" I say as I walk out with the baby still in my arms.

Hyunjin
I asked my manager if I can go to Seonghwa's party

Me
What did he say

Hyunjin
He said I could but only for 1 hour

Me
That's good enough at least we get to see each other

Hyunjin
Yeah but I gotta go just wanted to tell you

Me
Okay see you later

Hyunjin
Yeah good bye

Me
Good bye

I begin walking back to the dining room. "That Raeyoo was my brother" I say to the baby, Raeyoo's eyes widen "yes I'm surprised too" I say laughing and patting the babies head.

We walk back in, everything is silent. Oh no, their going to kill me. "Don't y'all dare kill me, people know you all are here so don't think you can get away with it" I say and they still say silent before nodding to each other. "Yup it is the eyebrows" San says "they are related" Hongjoong says nodding. I sigh, they were just comparing me to Hyunjin.

"So what are you wearing for the baby shower" Yunho asks me "not sure" I say "we should go buy something nice...... like a dress" Yunho suggests. Shopping sounds fun. "Okay let me grab shoes" I say and he nods.

Yunho puts his Raeyoo's stroller in the car and I tie the baby up. The drive to the mall was fun. Me and Yunho sang our hearts out to Michael Jackson. We begin to look around in different shops. "Your dress should be pink since your having a girl" Yunho says "your right" I say as I push the stroller.

About an hour passed and my back is starting to give out. "Can you push, Yunho my back hurts" I ask and he takes the stroller. We enter a small shop where many dresses are displayed. A girl greets us from the counter "welcome" she says. Yunho goes to one rack of clothes with Raeyoo and I go another way. I look up and see the employee staring at Yunho. She turns to me and we make eye contact, I look back at the clothes.

I found about 2 dresses that are knee length and flowy. I see Yunho with multiple pink dresses long and short, hot pink and blush pink. The girl from the counter walks towards me smiling. "Hello, I just wanted to let you know today perfumes are 10 percent off" she says giving me a coupon "okay thank you" I say smiling back "is he your husband" the girl asks me pointing to Yunho who is focused on shopping. I begin laughing making Yunho turn to us "hahaha no, that's my friend..... why" I ask "he's well I think he's cute" she says shyly "can you give him my number" she says handing me a paper "uh before I say anything you should know that baby with him is his son, and he got divorced a year ago" I say warning the girl. That doesn't seem to concern the girl "I'm good with kids and as long as he's officially divorced I'm okay" she says I finally take the paper from her "okay I'll give it to him" I say "thank you" she says I nod and she walks back.

Yunho walks to me "What was all that laughing about" he asks "oh nothing you'll know soon" I say and he looks at me weirdly "okay". We eventually pay for one blush pink knee high dress that had flowers at the end.

We get into the car "remember that girl that was talking to me at the shop" I ask Yunho he nods "yeah what about her" he asks I take the paper out and hand it to him "that's her number she said your cute" I say and he gives me a surprised look. "Wow" he says "what" I ask "it's been a while since I've been hit on" he says I shake my head laughing "will you text her" I ask and he says nothing for seconds "I think I will" he looks at the paper "Destiny........ what a pretty name" he says smiling.

"We're home" I yell walking into the living room with Yunho seeing the boys playing playing twister, Jongho's ass is in San's face. I can't leave them unsupervised, can I?

I need to go to sleep 😂
💜💜💜