Ch 31

"Hello I'm Park Sorin" I introduce myself to Hyunjin's manager. "Hello I'm sure you know why your here" the older man says I nod taking a seat next to Hyunjin and the manager across from us.

"Mrs. Park you are Hyunjin's biological sister correct" the man says "yes" I say trying to sound professional. "The media is very hard to convince so this situation will be difficult for Hyunjin to recover from" he says I nod "I understand but I'll do what ever it takes to help him" I say "that's good to hear because I've talked with the other managers and we have a plan that involves the both of you" his manager says "if it's to pretend to be Hyunjin's girlfriend I'm not doing that" I immediately say "no Mrs. Park, you two will have your own show, you'll be doing things siblings normally would do"

Later that day
"Your kidding right" Seonghwa asks as I plop down on the coach next to him "I'm not kidding I have to be on a damn show" I say "hey do you not like spending time with me" Hyunjin says. Ah yes he's still here and not leaving till tomorrow morning with Minho. "I do I just don't really know what to do on shows I'm more of a picture person" I say and he nods "it'll be okay" Hyunjin says

Me and Seonghwa lay in bed waiting to fall asleep "you know Seonghwa I'm a sophisticated adult" I say "how" he asks "I bought a vegetable last week" I say with a proud smile "shut up" he says laughing "that's rude" I say "shut up not in a rude way...... shut up in a gentle way like shut up darling" I roll over irritated. "Good night Sorin, I love you" Seonghwa says before kissing my cheek "good night daddy sleep well, have a sweet dream, fuck a bed bug" I say smiling "why are you like this" Seonghwa laughs and I shrug.

The next day
"Good morning" I say to Minho because at this time he and I were only awake. I haven't really talked to him since Minho told me his feelings. He should not have said it. For one I'm already married, two he's an idol and he can get into trouble which I already caused for Hyunjin, three I'm having Seonghwa's baby. "Can I ask you something" Minho says. Oh shit please don't let this be anything bad. "Sure" I answer he makes a shy smile before talking "Can I play an important role at your wedding, like the groom" he says looking down I laugh "Minho I'm already married" I say to him "oh yeah I forgot" he says smiling "you like me" I ask him suddenly. He freezes not knowing what to do "I do" he says "wow" I say "I know I was shocked too" he says making me laugh "you know I can't-" he cut me off "I know but I just wanted to tell you hopefully I didn't cause any trouble for you" Minho says "you didn't" I say and he nods "good" he says

"Do you think koalas get angry" Hyunjin says as we drive to their dorm "do I look like National Geographic to you" Minho says to him. "Sorin we need to talk" Hyunjin says "what wrong" I ask "can we stop and get something to eat" he says "that's all you wanted to talk about" Minho says "yeah" Hyunjin says. "I think Minho's going to hell" Hyunjin says "well Minho see you in hell" I say "are you asking me on a date if so I accept" Minho says making Hyunjin glare at him.

We finally arrived to their dorm and I walk them to their door. "Do you want to come in for a while" Hyunjin offers me "you guys are probably busy I shouldn't-" Hyunjin opens the door emotionlessly already knowing what was happening on the other side of the door and when it opens it reveals his members. Some are asleep on the coach another is eating and the rest are playing jenga aggressively. "Sorin is here" Jeongin yells making everyone turn to us. Oh no, Han runs to me and I hug him and he hugs back immediately. Minho pushes Jisung away "that's enough" Minho says.

So now I'm playing jenga, and got yelled at multiple times. Not complaining it makes the game more fun and intense. But I still don't like getting yelled at. Felix taps my shoulder when everyone else is yelling at each other because of the game "hi" I say to the smiley boy "hey" he says back "your really cute" Felix says shyly "thanks" I answer not putting to much thought into the complement "what do you like" he asks. I think for a second before answering "murder" I say to him and his eyes widen making me laugh.

I get up from the coach "thank you for having me but I have to go" I say "no problem come back anytime" Chan says I nod "thank you" I say "I'll walk you out" Hyunjin says. We reach the door and I stop before opening it "so I'll be seeing you more now" I say "yup" he says "can't wait" I say sarcastically making him laugh. I pull Hyunjin for a hug. He hugs me back "good bye" he says pulling away "good bye" I say back to the boy before leaving.

Hyunjin's POV
I wait in my shared room for Lee Know to come out of the shower. He walks into the room and lays down on his bed. I close the door and he looks at me "you like my sister don't you" I ask him. It's already obvious he does since the day he met Sorin. He doesn't want the members to talk to her and pushes them away from her. Minho rolls his eyes whenever I bring up Seonghwa and their future daughter. "I do" he says back "why" I ask. Why would he fall for someone that is already in a relationship (Author: falls in love with someone who is already in a serious relationship😔) "because she's just as stubborn and confusing as me" Minho says. Does he know Sorin well enough to say that.

 Does he know Sorin well enough to say that

💜💜💜