Ch 4

"Lil hungry?" Jongho questioned "yeah it's a good rapper name" I said smiling "your not going to be a good rapper" he said drinking his coffee "just wait I'm going to be on the top one day" I said nudging him "yes the world wide famous rapper Lil hungry" Jongho says shaking his head "shut up" I said glaring at him. "So this Kiri" Jongho asked "don't get me started today she cooked breakfast in MY kitchen" I said irritated "that's not so bad" he said "in barely any clothes, she has the audacity to make Seonghwa's pancake heart shaped " I said "what did Seonghwa do" Jongho asked "nothing I took it from him and ate it myself" I said "she seemed mad when I did but I don't give a fuck" I said "whoa that really made you mad, you even said a profanity" Jongho said laughing and I smacked his head "oooww" he whined and I scoffed.

The next day
I woke and saw Seonghwa still sleeping "it's his birthday" I whispered. I walked over to my closet and got a new black, silk lingerie shirt dress. I put it on quietly to not wake up the sleeping boy. Once I had it on I waited patiently for him to wake up.

Seonghwa began to stir around the bed. He turned to me and opened his eyes. "Good morning birthday boy" I said smiling and his eyes opened wide. "Thank you" he said getting up and I pushed him back down.

I sat down on his crotch area with a leg on each side of him. "Want my first present for you" I said beginning to kiss his neck and he nodded placing his hands on my waist. I grinded down on him and he groaned. "Sorin~" he said and I hummed continuing to grind and kiss him removing his shirt. "Ride me" he asked and I got up and removed the rest of our clothes. I got back on top of Seonghwa and let his whole length enter me slowly. "Mmmhh Seonghwa" I moaned slowly moving my hips up and down. "Go faster for me baby" Seonghwa said and I did as he asked. I bounced faster on him making us both moan. "Seonghwa I'm close" I moaned out loud I gripped on to his shoulders. "Me too" he groaned not to long after I came and I slowed down. Seonghwa gripped my waist and helped me continue for him to ride out his high. Once we both came I collapsed on top of him.

After we took a shower together and changed into clothes we went to get breakfast we walked into the kitchen holding hands. Kiri was already in there with Dae making cereal. Kiri glared at my and Seonghwa's hands and Seonghwa let go. I get upset but didn't say anything "happy birthday Seonghwa" Dae said giving her brother a hug "thank you" he said back "happy day of birth" Kiri said hugging him too making Seonghwa laugh "thank you too" he said. I made breakfast for the both of us and we sat down next to each other on the table. Seonghwa began to eat and I just stared at him. "Can you stop staring at me" Seonghwa said smiling not making eye contact "no, I want to look at my handsome husband" I said laughing and he took a piece of my food "how dare you take my food" I tried to sound intimidating, Seonghwa turned to me and smiled "cute" he said before beginning to eat his food again. I humphed and began to eat too.

Later on in the afternoon I went in the backyard to set up my present for Seonghwa. Currently he was watching his favorite movie in our room which means he won't come out till it's over, so that gives me time. I put up balloons, banners put out a cake and brought out little snacks and drinks. I invited a small amount of friends over prior to this day and they began to arrive.

I got out a poster I made with many colors and designs that said "you make me get butterflies in my stomach but you also make me horny,happy birthday" I laughed after reading it again. Once everything was ready I told everyone if they could quiet down. I went inside to get Seonghwa. I opened the door really happy and excited but when I opened the door I saw Kiri sitting on my bed watching the movie with Seonghwa. "What's going on here" I asked and Kiri got up smirking and walked over to me "I was distracting him for you" she whispered before leaving. "What's wrong" Seonghwa asked and I took a deep breathe and smiled to him. "Follow me" I said grabbing his hand "close your eyes" I commanded and he did as told.

I directed him outside where everyone was quiet. "You can open them" I said and he did. Everyone yelled "Surprise" and he looked so happy. "This is for me" he asked and I nodded "thank you so much I love you" Seonghwa said hugging me "I love you more" I kissed his cheek. I pulled out the poster and faced Seonghwa. He read it and laughed "I love that" he said.

The party went on till late. It's been a long time since Seonghwa got a brake and caught up with friends. He looked so happy, which made me happy.

Happy birthday to the love of my life!!! Seonghwa!!! 💜💜💜