Chapter 1

--3rd day of December-- (Winter)

"Shinobu you know that you don't have to do it anymore since mom and dad are both already...dead" Kanae said while worrying about Shinobu. "But nee-san i promised them that I'll stay by your side until before i enter in university" Shinobu replied. "But what about your dream?, your friends, especially your childhood friend Giyuu....You liked him for a every long time right?. How will you be able to confess to him if you come with me?" Kanae said. Shinobu remain silent for a while and said-
"Then let me use this opportunity to confess to him, on the 25th day of this December. On Christmas day i will confess to him and if he accept me then I'll stay here to follow my own dreams" Shinobu said.

Kanae was shocked because for the every first time her younger sister would confess to the person she likes though Kanae is still worried about Shinobu.

"But what if he reject you?" She asked. "If that happens then I'll go home, pack my things and go straight to the airport to follow you in Paris" Shinobu answered.

Kanae doesn't want her younger sister to always follow her wherever she goes because she thinks that if Shinobu keep following her she would just ended up on not fulfilling her own dreams.

" Nee-san i think you should get going, the plane won't wait for you" Shinobu said. "Ahh.... You're right i need to go, stay safe, ok?. And whatever happens to your confession do not give up, you hear me?" Kanae said while walking away from her sister. "I won't, i promise" Shinobu replied with a usual sweet smile.