Chapter 37

~Continuation

She run out of patient and starts to take a walk and try to find Giyuu.
While she was walking she heard some people talking about a elevator that got stuck somewhere, hearing those words made her feel scared and relief at the same time and she asked some people about the information.

While she was walking she saw some rescuers running and decided to follow them and reached the elevator that got stuck. She asked someone if there's people inside and they told her that base on what they saw on the CCTV... There's a guy with black messy hair and a girl entered the elevator before the elevator got stack.

She waited there trying her best to calm her self down and not to freak out.

"It's OK... What ever happens... just stay strong... he's inside and he's ok... calm down Shinobu" She thought.

After 30 minutes they managed to open the door. She saw Giyuu shirtless but it didn't bothered her until... She saw the girl who's being accompanied by some rescuers... Shinobu noticed that her shirt isn't properly buttoned and even her shirk is not properly attacked to her waist, also Giyuu has a mark on his neck. "something must've happened to them inside...no...it can't be..." She thought. She couldn't think straight for what she saw and because of that her anger overwhelmed her. She slapped Giyuu in front of everyone and started crying.

*flashback(inside the elevator)

After he took off his shirt the girl start to touch his Chest which he tried to stop. The girl pushed him down and started to kissing him but he didn't give the kiss back. He was panting because of her with his month open(a bit). She took the chance to insert her tongue inside his month. He still try his best to push her but she was kinda heavy and there's no light there.

"Sempai...let me do this...please be mine..." The girl whispered.

After she pulled out from the kiss, she kiss Giyuu's neck and started to suck on it (leaving a mark) but after a few seconds Giyuu manage to push her. After he pushed her the door open.

*end of flashback

Shinobu: so this is what you've been doing every time you didn't make it on time...huh?
Giyuu: Kochou this isn't what you think...i tried to-
Shinobu: Stop laying!, stop it..... the evidence are visible... Giyuu...... just look, her shirt isn't properly buttoned her skirt isn't properly... attached on her waist, when you... came out......you're shirtless, her lipstick is a mess, you also have it on your lips.....and that.....that mark. i-it look so fresh...and i know that i didn't put that on you. Because it came from her!.
Giyuu: kochou... I-

Before he could even say something Shinobu slapped him again.

Shinobu: i told myself that i can't just leave you.... But seeing this!
I can't be with you anymore!

And with that she left Giyuu there.... standing, unable to talk and to do something as he tries to stop himself from crying.

[Hi guys!~😊 just want to ask, do you still want me to continue this story?😶 I mean i kinda lost my motivation after reading the last chapter 😓 and i don't know what my next step should be😓. I'm sorry, i know it's sad if i don't continue but... I don't know...
Please tell me to continue🙏 cause i also want to continue this story but i just couldn't get any  motivation. I'll be waiting for your comments🙇🙏]