Chapter 60

preview- 

It's been two weeks since the ruined confession and since then, no one sees them together or even talk to each other. they had the Hashira meeting after a few days after that incident and all of them become busy. Mitsuri is doing her best for the competition, she's not used to those kinds of things(modeling) but since it doesn't include something like the model has to wear any bikini or anything that they're uncomfortable with.. she accepts and Iguro also let her do it. for Giyuu..he has been stuck with books and papers for he wants to win against the kid, Rui. Shinobu is also doing her best, making sure that she did everything that is needed to be done every day. wanting to make sure that she can win. she knew that she's good with Kendo, but she doesn't want to underestimate Ume cause she's not the kind of a person to do so. As for Uzui..he also seems to be as busy as everyone...yes he's good in playing instruments..but his 1st round will be against Kokushibu-san who already won for so many times, not just in a school event but also in an international competition and like hell Uzui would want to lose against him. And lastly the Basketball team, life isn't that easy as an athlete especially because they're also a students who needs to do their best in their academics, but none of them are willing to go down and accept the word 'Defeated' no one is willing to lose. who would want that when you knew that one of your friends is going away when your lose? right?. as for Makomo..She's now part of the cheerleading group which is also going to participate with the event...

at first Ume always try to make Giyuu lose his focus on studying but she gave up knowing that she also needs to train/practice. She definitely don't want to lose, especially against who stole her dream life(at least that's how she thinks about it)

When She announced that her relationship with Giyuu is now official, many are disappointed for they are part of team "GiyuuxShinobu" but many also said that it's better that way, others said that they don't care but inside..they are also affected, why? because Shinobu is a very good person, they knew that she deserve Giyuu...but what can they do when it's already how it is?

as days move forward. no one talk, everybody is too busy to think about something else. they said "even if it's just a game, i can't afford to lose..everyone is doing their best in training and practicing and it will be so unfair if i don't do my best" but for Shinobu..she don't actually care if her school wins or not, what she want is just to warn Ume not to hurt Giyuu or make him suffer...she thinks that by winning against Ume is the only option she have to make her promise. so for her... Her fight is only the serious one.. "Game or not..my fight with her shall make things right. And after that..I'll take my leave"

She really love him so much. that she accepted his said decision to be with Ume thinking that he is happy that way even though she feel so hurt that she would like to cry. but no she won't "pull yourself together because crying is not an option.." that's what she kept telling herself every time she wants to break down, every time she's starting to feel like she's about to explode like a volcano for being so hurt.

"if you're starting to think about giving up.. then think about why did you start!" those words are the words that came from the young boy, Tanjirou... he didn't tell that to Shinobu, but to Kanao. Kanao also said that to Shinobu the time she saw her sister broke down for the first time. the time when she broke up with Giyuu..

"Nee-chan, i know you have you have a reason for coming back here and meeting him again. it seems like you'll need his words too. Nee-chan..Tanjirou told me that when i'm starting on giving up... then i should think about why did i started... i hope that will also help you, with your problem..."

"Why did i came back?... Stupid reason but...i love him...and it seems that i can't forget about him..." 

~Continuation