Chapter 46

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip

"Kochou-san... I'm sorry. About...earlier..." Giyuu said while walking side by side with Shinobu.

"Like I said. It's None of your business. Besides... We broke up, didn't we? We shouldn't be bothered by each others doing...." She said trying to put a fake smile but not wanting to do an eye contact with him.

When that conversation ends... those two never talk to each other when it's not about school. They would only talk properly when they are in front of the other Hashira, so they won't be worried about them.

A month had past and they stayed the same way. Not talking to each other when it's not about school and only opening a different kind of conversation when they're together with the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's been more than a month... should i ask her out?, or should i just..... Keep quiet?, or maybe..... Confess to her again? so we could start all over...?. Ughhh! I don't know?! Think Giyuu, Think!"

"Senpai... Daijōbu?"

Giyuu snapped out of his deep thoughts when Ume came and asked if his fine.

"What do you want?" Giyuu asked coldly.

"That's cold..." Ume said pouting.

"None of your business. And one more thing..... Stop bothering me and just leave" he once again said in a very very VERY.... cold voice as he started walking away from her without letting her speak anything more.

"Even if I want to...hurting Ume physically won't help me fix my mess with Shinobu it would just make things worst for me. That's right Giyuu, just keep ignoring her. She will soon be tired of me. It's for the best..." He thought.

"One of these days...you'll lose your mind and be under MY control. But don't worry senpai... I won't overdo it... I'll just have some fun with your dear Shinobu... While you. With me. We'll watch her reactions on my next step" Ume thought with a grin on her face as she let Giyuu walk away from her.

[Is she planning on hurting Shinobu (again?)? Or is it just her dreaming on getting Giyuu for her self?. Well, we never know what kind of thing my mind would give me for the next chapter. Sorry if it's too shorty😓😓😓 hope you enjoyed]